Our valued sponsor

Transfer money or spend directly from Paypal?

juvejuve2020

Mar 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
here's the thing, i have some paypal accounts where i get money from sales that i make on the internet. None of these accounts has more than € 1,500.00 (so I prevent paypal from asking me for documents).
Associated with these paypal accounts, I have bank accounts (Bunq, Monese, Revolut, N26).

At Bunq I entered a wrong TIN (how serious can this be?), And at the others I was not asked for a TIN.

In order not to raise suspicion in the exchange of information between finances, what do you think I better do?

Spend the money directly from paypal (many websites accept the purchase with paypal), or transfer the money to my accounts taking into account that I don't have my TIN associated with any of them?

Do you think I'm still effectively reported on CRS?

At the end of the year I don't expect to leave a lot of money in those accounts.

Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Back2Matters
Hello,
here's the thing, i have some paypal accounts where i get money from sales that i make on the internet. None of these accounts has more than € 1,500.00 (so I prevent paypal from asking me for documents).
Associated with these paypal accounts, I have bank accounts (Bunq, Monese, Revolut, N26).

At Bunq I entered a wrong TIN (how serious can this be?), And at the others I was not asked for a TIN.

In order not to raise suspicion in the exchange of information between finances, what do you think I better do?

Spend the money directly from paypal (many websites accept the purchase with paypal), or transfer the money to my accounts taking into account that I don't have my TIN associated with any of them?

Do you think I'm still effectively reported on CRS?

At the end of the year I don't expect to leave a lot of money in those accounts.

Thank you for your help.

$1500 is quite a small amount of money to worry about, but be aware that PayPal can limit your account and ask you for docs anytime even if you have not reached the EU limits.

We do up to 15k per PayPal per month (limit lifted accounts), and the banks don't give a toss. Also, we run all these via savings account, not business or current.

I hope that helps.

Latest Threads