Our valued sponsor

Transfer of Funds and Cashout as Crypto

Raymond Reddington

Oct 23, 2018
Visit site
Hello Folks,

I want to transfer my funds from US to offshore. I am looking to setup an offshore company with a bank account and payment processor attached to it. I will be sending those funds through the payment processor (not paypal) which will be withdrawn to my offshore bank account and then I want to convert those offshore funds to crypto. Would be transferring around $30k to $50k every 30 to 45 days. What options do I have?

Hello Folks,

I want to transfer my funds from US to offshore. I am looking to setup an offshore company with a bank account and payment processor attached to it. I will be sending those funds through the payment processor (not paypal) which will be withdrawn to my offshore bank account and then I want to convert those offshore funds to crypto. Would be transferring around $30k to $50k every 30 to 45 days. What options do I have?
localbitcoin bank transfer

BTC sellers on lbc with 100% ratings have too much of verification in place, also most of the sellers who are in offshore require US SWIFT transaction which will take 2-3 business days and also they want US Swift transaction which I don't know why they listed this under Cayman or Belize or Seychelles if they will only accept US SWIFT . I want to avoiding any transaction from US. I have gone through the LBC route as well which is not worth it. It has to be through an offshore bank.

British Virgin Islands company (BVI).

Then you can open an institutional account on gemini.com A super legal and easy process.
Deposit and buy some BTC.
There you are. :)

(Bermuda, Cayman Islands can also work)

Cheers.
Thank you. But can I open a bank account there remotely? And are there any payment processor that accepts BVI? I need to send payments through a payment processor which eventually gets withdrawn to my BVI bank account.

In general, its not an easy task. I guess you can find a bank, but a merchant account will be really hard.

Mistertango maybe is an option that combines banking features (for offshores) and a payment gateway (at least they say, I haven't see in action). Be careful with them!

pRRYdbm.png

In general, its not an easy task. I guess you can find a bank, but a merchant account will be really hard.

Mistertango maybe is an option that combines banking features (for offshores) and a payment gateway (at least they say, I haven't see in action). Be careful with them!

pRRYdbm.png
Do you think using AdvCash would be the best bet? I can use their payment processor to send payments through into my advcash account and then convert it to btc? Are there any known issues of advcash freezing your account or blocking it?

Reactions: Singa

Latest Threads