Our valued sponsor

Transfer other people's crypto without authorization is NOT a crime in China anymore

What's "Transfer other people's crypto without authorization"? You yourself understand what this means? And where did you get it from?

that means if you hack someone's computer and got his private key, this is crime, you are not allowed to hack other people's computer

then, you transfer his crypto to your wallet (steal his money) , this is NOT crime, because crypto is NOT property in China, it is just a piece of data, has no value at all in the Chinese Law

so let's say me and you are friends, i , for some reason, know your private key or password of your crypto wallet, then i can transfer your crypto to my wallet and it is legal, you can't sue me for steal your crypto money

I learned this from offcial website of the SPP (Supreme People's Procuratorate of people's republic of China)

state coercion and law enforcement is an unjustifiable crime itself - asking what is and isn't crime according to law you didn't agree to obey makes no sense to me

there is just one law - don't touch someone else's property

touching someone's bitcoin is violence (bad, theft) because he cannot use it anymore
buying music CD, grabbing it and sharing its content is a theft
copying a movie/song you didn't buy and agree not to redistribute it doesn't impair someone's ability to use/sell/listen to it is no theft

easy as that... same principle works anywhere

state coercion and law enforcement is an unjustifiable crime itself - asking what is and isn't crime according to law you didn't agree to obey makes no sense to me

there is just one law - don't touch someone else's property

touching someone's bitcoin is violence (bad, theft) because he cannot use it anymore
buying music CD, grabbing it and sharing its content is a theft
copying a movie/song you didn't buy and agree not to redistribute it doesn't impair someone's ability to use/sell/listen to it is no theft

easy as that... same principle works anywhere

Hello fellow anarchist. :)

actually most cryptos are traceable,but this is not the point of this thread

Yup. Can you guess which one isn't? haha

For most Governments, yes , it is untraceable. but for some Gervernments like US and UK, i have no evidence they can track your Monero transaction but i will NOT bet my a*s on it, that's for sure

Wouldn't you agree that it's better than trying to hide your funds in some shifty bank in a 3rd world country who will eventually get forced onto CRS or shut down? It's a losing battle.

Reactions: Donsted

Latest Threads