Our valued sponsor

Transferewise and AEOI ?

Is Barclays closing their eyes while TW moves all that money from here to there?

Barclays is one of HMRC's home banks used for UK tax collection :oops:. I am sure HMRC is seeing everything at some level and can share intel with other states if they choose.

Barclays is one of HMRC's home banks used for UK tax collection :oops:. I am sure HMRC is seeing everything at some level and can share intel with other states if they choose.

That's what I guessed. This is why TW is NOT a way to avoid CRS, sadly. :(

What if you store it on USD, Eur, Aud or NZD balance?

As I said in a previous post, TW confirmed they don't report under CRS. The problem is its partner bank. They will do it for sure no matter what currency your account is in. :(
You saying that, even though TW claims it's not reporting, your TW account details (balance, movements, id, TIN, etc) are being automatically reported by its partner bank? If this were true, i see no reason for TW not to explain the situation as such.

You saying that, even though TW claims it's not reporting, your TW account details (balance, movements, id, TIN, etc) are being automatically reported by its partner bank? If this were true, i see no reason for TW not to explain the situation as such.
I think the partnerbanks just reports the total balance of the pooled/shared IBAN of TW not to specefic account holder under TW.

Reactions: kkein
My guess Bitcoin will shoot through the roof on further screws tightening and it does already. If you think that we got used to it being over $1k that's crasy enough. Stablecoins is not an option with 5% USD/EUR inflation these days. Besides USDT can fall any minute and it costs $30-50 to send DAI, the only decentralized stablecoin.
Inflation actually makes it pointless all index funds investments, inflation will kill all your profits.
Yes Bitcoin is crazy unstable, but it is a new digital money with limited supply and at the moment it doesn't have competitors. My only concern is governments can start killing or drugging the core developers

Latest Threads