Our valued sponsor

Transferring personal crypto to a Cyprus company

Hi,

Suppose I own cryptocurrencies as an individual and I want to cash out to FIAT through Cyprus LTD (which doesn't own these assets yet). What is a legal way to transfer personal crypto assets to a Cyprus company (and later sell them to FIAT and pay corporate tax rate).

Also, is there are any clearance on whether crypto to crypto trading, including stablecoins, such as USDT/USDC, is taxable in Cyprus (individual or corporate).

Thanks.

Hi,

Suppose I own cryptocurrencies as an individual and I want to cash out to FIAT through Cyprus LTD (which doesn't own these assets yet). What is a legal way to transfer personal crypto assets to a Cyprus company (and later sell them to FIAT and pay corporate tax rate).

Also, is there are any clearance on whether crypto to crypto trading, including stablecoins, such as USDT/USDC, is taxable in Cyprus (individual or corporate).

Thanks.
Who have been assisting clients for a few years now on these matters, would be happy to PM you about this.

Who have been assisting clients for a few years now on these matters, would be happy to PM you about this.
Would be nice if you upgrade your account to mentor group gold to comply with the forum rules. You didn't get a warning as of yet, but soon you will if you continue this way and don't upgrade. If you are a crypto guru it should not be a problem for you to pay that fee with crypto.

Let this be a friendly and public warning, the last one!

Hi,

Thanks.
Did you receive any answers on your question?