Our valued sponsor

TransferWise alternative to save on FX conversion fees

Hello all, it is my first message, but I read the forum all times and decided to register because I have exactly the same problem with Transferwise.

They closed my personal account and my business account without any explanation after I provided all the requested documents and explanations.

3 weeks ago this joke started and my money is blocked and today I received this email:

This does not make sense to close the account and wait 60 more days to receive the money. I wanted to ask if those who had this problem have been refunded?

I have been a transferwise customer since early 2018 and I thought it was the best service of all EMI, but in the end it was the same fools that revolut and other services regulated by the FCA.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
This does not make sense to close the account and wait 60 more days to receive the money. I wanted to ask if those who had this problem have been refunded?
How much do they owe you?

Latest Threads