Our valued sponsor

trust/foundation

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
how could someone setup a trust or foundation in a way that some third party would manage this entity and not them and they paid this third party entity to manage it so like that their name never shows up assuming that the owner lived in the u.s. so like that fatca would never find out about it or who the real owner is? if the owner lives in the united states and wanted to set up a trust or foundation and wanted a third party to manage it for them in such a way that their name never shows up because theyre paying a third party to manage it for them, could fatca still pickup on this? how much would this cost? who might a third party be? how could such a trust or foundation be setup if the owner lives in the united states and they were doing it because they didnt want fatca to find out about their money? what would it take to setup such a trust or foundation if someone lives in the united states? total costs? third party like whom? would the third party that would get paid to manage such an entity ask me where my money came from or better yet ask to see my sources of funds assuming theyre clean? what information would the third party want to know about my money? source of funds? can a banking lawyer give me more details? thank you.

Reactions: lookingforward