Our valued sponsor

Trust Fund: How do I Transfer my assets and how do I get paid?

frmmd

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Since a Trust fund is the closest that we have to anonymity, could you please let me know:

1.1 How do I transfer my personal wealth to a Trust fund?

1.2 If I were to own money and property in EU, how can this be transferred to a Trust fund, without the authorities finding out?

1.2.1 Do I wire money from my bank account to the Trust’s bank account?

1.2.2 How doI justify this to the authorities?

1.3 Is it advisable to do it?

1.4 After all the funds have been transferred to a Trust fund, how do I get paid?

1.5 I mean you state on the docs, that you are to be paid x money, or % per month by the TF, but how do you get paid?

1.6 How will these money be available to you?

1.6.1 Will there be deposited to a bank account?

1.6.2 In EU?

1.6.3 Under your real name?

1.6.4 How are you gonna justify that to the authorities?

Moreover, if you are to setup an offshore company and you have it managed / owed by the Trust fund:

2.1 What is the procedure for doing this?

2.2 Since the profits will be going to the Trust fund, how do you get access to that money?

(You have stated that you are to be paid x amount every month)

2.3 Will the funds be deposited to a bank account?

2.4 Under your real name?

Thank you

Wow, so much to unpack here. Sounds like you are describing a self settled asset protection trust (bad idea by the way). There are much better legal structures that you can implement depending on your goals. I can not speak for EU or individual European law on this matter but will give my comments on general and common law standards. Would need more information about what you are trying to accomplish to accurately answer this question.

1.1 Simply write a check as the settlor of the trust or wire transfer the money to a trust bank account once set up.

1.2 Don't know and why do you care. The trust is a separate entity from you. A trust is composed of a settlor ( the person that creates the trust and funds it), the Trustee (who manages the Trust), and the beneficiaries (who benefit from the trust). The Trustee owns the trust for the benefit of the beneficiaries.

1.2.1 You could.

1.2.2 I have no idea what you are talking about and would need more information.

1.3 Depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

1.4 That entirely depends on how the trust was set up. if it is a self settled asset protection trust, the terms of the trust document will determine how distributions are made, ie direct deposit, check etc.. If it was set up differently such as a trust where the settlor and beneficiary were not the same but had the trust owning an LLC with you as the manager, then you would be paid a salary pursuant to the operating agreement of the LLC or member resolutions.

1.5 Whatever is written in the trust documents.

1.6 Again whatever you have placed in the trust documents or can work out with the Trustee.

1.6.1 If that is what you placed in the trust formation document or agree to with the Trustee.

1.6.2 Same as above

1.6.3 Assuming that was in the trust document or agreed by the Trustee. Placing in a different name with you as settlor places you at risk of losing the entire trust by the way.

1.6.4 Cannot answer this as I do not know what you are trying to accomplish.

2.1 Usually just talking to a trust fund that you trust to manage the fund and setting up the initial trust and then funding depending on the jurisdiction.

2.2 This depends on how you set up the trust. IF it is self settled your trust document will determine how distributions are made to you. If it is a hybrid model with an LLC or company under the trust with you as the manager, then you pay yourself a salary.

2.3 IF that is how you set up the Trust or how your operating agreement states if salaried.

2.4 If a self settled trust then yes distributions are to you as the beneficiary. If set up in someone else name good luck in ever getting the money.