Our valued sponsor

trustees and shells

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
if someone uses trustees and shells, can they truly avoid their public info from being shared with all the tax treaties and exchange of information or will their information still be shared like anyone else? would there be anyway if at all possible for someone to have accounts whether in offshore, emi, or digital banks without all of these tax treaties and exchange of information being able to publicly view their information? no bank to bank/bank to government information sharing.....? how do some people bypass the tax treaties and exchange of information assuming that they can? can someone please share their opinion with me please? im all ears right now. rsvp.

If setup correct it is well possible. However, doing criminal activity will not be protected in such setups. Beside that you need deep pockets to setup something like this to protect you from the boogeyman

if someone uses trustees and shells, can they truly avoid their public info from being shared with all the tax treaties and exchange of information or will their information still be shared like anyone else?

Their information will be shared. UBO will always be reported with very few exceptions in specific jurisdictions for legacy reasons.

how do some people bypass the tax treaties and exchange of information assuming that they can?

They relocate like 1000's of French millionaires did before CRS deadline and even after.

would there be anyway if at all possible for someone to have accounts whether in offshore, emi, or digital banks without all of these tax treaties and exchange of information being able to publicly view their information?

Going forward the answer is no unless you want to consider illegal tactics - not recommended.

If you have a good set up, your name will be protected but not the "owners" of the company and they will be reported.
To bypass definitely authorities you need an expensive set up, you also need to check if it s worth.

when you say an expensive set up, but how and how much? can u give me a very general idea or to whom i should talk to? rsvp

If you have a good set up, your name will be protected but not the "owners" of the company and they will be reported.
To bypass definitely authorities you need an expensive set up, you also need to check if it s worth.

Their information will be shared. UBO will always be reported with very few exceptions in specific jurisdictions for legacy reasons.
If you managed to setup a trust or foundation in a way so some 3rd party is managing this entity and not you but you pay them to do so then your name will never show up anywhere!

If you managed to setup a trust or foundation in a way so some 3rd party is managing this entity and not you but you pay them to do so then your name will never show up anywhere!

You mean like what all corrupt world leaders do even a famous one who deals in real estate :D. They are called a 'bagman'. Yes off course no one will ever find out if you use a bagman (i.e close friend but thirdparty who carries the loot) to be the UBO. Gaddafi had one and hid $1bn in South Africa. Putin certainly has some as was revealed in panama papers where child hood friends are used as a bagman to hold your assets so no direct link can ever be found to him being the UBO as it does not exist on paper anywhere.....lol. Only downside is you need to trust this person 110% I guess ns2.

but how could i do this and even if so, if their name instead of mine shows up, wouldnt questions be asked? how could something like this be done? how many people are doing this? could people living in the united states or canada do this so like that they enjoy their money but in these two countries? what do you think? rsvp.

No comment on US or Canada but this activity is done every day by 1000's of people potentially. No questions are asked because typically people who do this find reputable people and companies with huge cashflow and stick their assets on their books via cross border back to back bank loans backed by a thirdparty pledge and using two banks in two different jurisdictions. Everything is documented and bank gets solid paperwork showing clear source of funds but it never shows the UBO behind it all. There is next to no chance of finding the UBO or questioning the transaction as all parties involved are trusted financial institutions/people and all funds are clean...lol.

P.s I am not advocating anyone try this please :(.

how many people are doing this?
It's possible depending on how much money you have. The management and of such an setup is roughly 25 - 30K USD per year on top of that you will pay some extra charges for additional services. For sure you don't find such services around here at OTC (I doubt) you will need to travel to the places where such things have exists for centuries i.e. Bahamas, Curacao, Panama, Bermuda and so on...

what do you mean no comment for usa and canada? if someone who is only a legal resident of the united states or canada, can they do this or not in your opinion/to your knowledge? can this be only done if someone lives outside these two countries? in what part of the world might this be done assuming it couldnt be done within the usa or canada? rsvp.

No comment on US or Canada but this activity is done every day by 1000's of people potentially. No questions are asked because typically people who do this find reputable people and companies with huge cashflow and stick their assets on their books via cross border back to back bank loans backed by a thirdparty pledge and using two banks in two different jurisdictions. Everything is documented and bank gets solid paperwork showing clear source of funds but it never shows the UBO behind it all. There is next to no chance of finding the UBO or questioning the transaction as all parties involved are trusted financial institutions/people and all funds are clean...lol.

P.s I am not advocating anyone try this please :(.

but such services, would they be available to someone living in the usa or canada and if so, would fatca or the canada revenue agency find out about it then? rsvp.

It's possible depending on how much money you have. The management and of such an setup is roughly 25 - 30K USD per year on top of that you will pay some extra charges for additional services. For sure you don't find such services around here at OTC (I doubt) you will need to travel to the places where such things have exists for centuries i.e. Bahamas, Curacao, Panama, Bermuda and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean no comment for usa and canada?

I offer no advice or hypothetical suggestions or anything to U.S Persons or Canadians for legal reasons. They should always seek professional local advice. It's just my personal disclaimer and nothing to do with any solution thu&¤#

UBO as PGP Public Key or cryptographical stuff.

Anyone tired? I'm sure this is perfect way.

if someone uses trustees and shells, can they truly avoid their public info from being shared with all the tax treaties and exchange of information or will their information still be shared like anyone else? would there be anyway if at all possible for someone to have accounts whether in offshore, emi, or digital banks without all of these tax treaties and exchange of information being able to publicly view their information? no bank to bank/bank to government information sharing.....? how do some people bypass the tax treaties and exchange of information assuming that they can? can someone please share their opinion with me please? im all ears right now. rsvp.

I have couple perfect ways :

1. Start your own Bank
2. Start your own Government in Private Island

100% bulletproof.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have couple perfect ways :

1. Start your own Bank
2. Start your own Government in Private Island

100% bulletproof.
Are you serious?

like a professional tax adviser? rsvp

Yes.

However, a fare number of U.S local tax preparers seem to be incompetent or criminals ns2. Don't believe me just look for yourself at the U.S justice website to see some of the 100's of tax preparers each year that are shutdown or that get in trouble....lol. U.S tax code is a nightmare even for experts :(.

Tax Division Press Releases

P.s Filter on website on left by year to see all cases for 2018 for example

Yes.

However, a fare number of U.S local tax preparers seem to be incompetent or criminals ns2. Don't believe me just look for yourself at the U.S justice website to see some of the 100's of tax preparers each year that are shutdown or that get in trouble....lol. U.S tax code is a nightmare even for experts :(.

Tax Division Press Releases

P.s Filter on website on left by year to see all cases for 2018 for example

Problem is that many firms outsourcing to "INDIANS" .

but even if it were possible to do this for someone living inside the us or canada, No comment on US or Canada but this activity is done every day by 1000's of people potentially. No questions are asked because typically people who do this find reputable people and companies with huge cashflow and stick their assets on their books via cross border back to back bank loans backed by a thirdparty pledge and using two banks in two different jurisdictions. Everything is documented and bank gets solid paperwork showing clear source of funds but it never shows the UBO behind it all. There is next to no chance of finding the UBO or questioning the transaction as all parties involved are trusted financial institutions/people and all funds are clean...lol.

will fatca or the cra eventually find out about it or not? obscure replies. rsvp

Latest Threads