Our valued sponsor

Trying to find a REAL Belizean hosting company or Belizean IP to work with

webco

Offshore Agent
Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I am trying to find a Belizean hosting company of which VPN I could use for browsing through a Belizean IP. Either that or some sort of non-public proxy access to the net through Belizean IP.

Belizean telecom looks like they are living in a stone age and I haven't seen anyone else offering VPN or webhosting alone in Belize.

Any suggestions?

If you find a solution please don't forget to post here... I have been looking for such thing also in other offshore jurisdiction but never had any luck.

Did you had any luck to find a hosting provider who offer a VPN with a Belize IP address?

it's expensive solution to do that way. I believe if somoene living in Belize would setup some servers and provide VPN to international customers they would make a furtune. The same applies for the Seychelles. Just on this forum I counted more than 30 people looking for the same. We are only counting those active posters here :)

truebunny said:
it's expensive solution to do that way. I believe if somoene living in Belize would setup some servers and provide VPN to international customers they would make a furtune. The same applies for the Seychelles. Just on this forum I counted more than 30 people looking for the same. We are only counting those active posters here :)
If encryption is needed, your own office would be the safest solution.