Our valued sponsor

Two Factor Authentication for paid subscription.

Who are the many people that can't access there accounts?

There is no reason why people should not be able to login to their accounts. If you for some reason don't maintain your account here and make sure that you update it when you do changes, then it can't be our problem at all.

For you and the people who "lost" their access to their mail address it is frustrating. If you knew how much trouble we have had the last year because of wrong email addresses, misused accounts and much more, even troubles we didn't knew our self, than you would understand our position.

Work with us, not against us!

Reactions: Martin Everson
So now many people can no longer access to their accounts :(
Why? Because of password change? If someone does not remember his old password (or is not able to read it from somwhere), he deserves it ;)
(I do not think it concerns you as I definitely don't consider you to be stupid :) )

Reactions: JohnLocke
Compared to what you may do from your business in profits, I think the subscription fee is the smallest of your problemscof%¤#

But I can tell you that it isn't cheap to run this community nor is anyone here driving a Ferrari! should we get back to the number of subscribers that we had before we got this "mystery" feeling than we may consider new initiatives ;)

Checkout fingerprint.com - its a good technology to help with multiple logins.

Checkout fingerprint.com - its a good technology to help with multiple logins.
Thank you very much, it is already implemented in our latest security update.