Our valued sponsor

UAE Business Bank Account

Checkmelater

Member Plus
Nov 10, 2022
UAE
Visit site
Hello, I've just received a message from my bank (CBD Bank) stating that the monthly service fees will increase to 2500 AED from the current 250 AED starting from December 1, 2023. That's a 900% increase! It's just outrageous!

Which bank do you recommend for a free zone company opened with IFZA and a flexi desk? I'm involved in e-commerce and receive my funds via Stripe.
Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: AlicaFunk
Hello, I've just received a message from my bank (CBD Bank) stating that the monthly service fees will increase to 2500 AED from the current 250 AED starting from December 1, 2023. That's a 900% increase! It's just outrageous!

Which bank do you recommend for a free zone company opened with IFZA and a flexi desk? I'm involved in e-commerce and receive my funds via Stripe.
Thanks!
Unbelievable amount 2500aed ???
Is it vip/gold business account or what?
I wonder what is the reason behind this huge increase

what documents you had to provide to them ?
Emirates ID / Proof residence and adress flexidesk / passeport shareholders / turnover / licence / MOA / Authorised signatories and establishment card that’s it

I also opened Wio personal account with them. I love the virtual card, when I purchase something online I always generate a new one and I blocked it after payment.

Reactions: AlicaFunk
in my experiece is getting very difficult to open an account, and. even more difficult to keep it open, the complaince is getting form bad to worse , and minimum 2 mounths to open account if you not corrupt anyone
in the case you want to pay 15000 aed to some intrucer than it will be fast