Our valued sponsor

UAE clarification of Freezone Qualifying Income

yup so welcome to the 9% CT. LOL what a f-ing joke this is. What is the point of having a FZ at all unless you do ONLY one of the activities listed (or minimum 95% of that) under article 2 of;

and for the actual source document of CT its this;

I think its the end of the uae for many people who generate income in the internet world, consulting etc etc. Why be in uae when you might as well setup in bulgaria at the same CT and have no s**t such as grey list
Georgia free zone companies have a tax rate of 0%, and Georgia is not listed as grey or blacklisted by the FATF.

Reactions: FreedomSearcher
This is happening as the US-OECD mafia is leaning on countries, threatening then with going on grey-lists unless they become vassal states. Probably why UAE and Saudi Arabia have entered the BRICS, an organisation that seems to be built around national sovereignty.

I believe I should still be able to run at zero tax, but when my FZC expires I might leave if there are better pastures. Though I'm also planning on retiring in 2026. The regime is very happy to tax people doing actual work, but there are many zero tax options for people collecting dividends, rent and capital gains.

Reactions: MichelRippon989
This is happening as the US-OECD mafia is leaning on countries, threatening then with going on grey-lists unless they become vassal states. Probably why UAE and Saudi Arabia have entered the BRICS, an organisation that seems to be built around national sovereignty.

I believe I should still be able to run at zero tax, but when my FZC expires I might leave if there are better pastures. Though I'm also planning on retiring in 2026. The regime is very happy to tax people doing actual work, but there are many zero tax options for people collecting dividends, rent and capital gains.
True, because the real wealth is earned by capital and not by working aka slaves have to work while the masters "work" with capital, hence there are many well working options with a minimal dividend tax, should there be one in the first place and overall hassle level is often very minimal as well.

Latest Threads