Our valued sponsor

UAE COMPANY FORMATION

I’m a US citizen not Moroccan. Basically I’m a trader; in invest and trade in securities and futures. I’ll also be cashing out crypto over the next 2 years. I’m looking for privacy from possible creditors (not any at this moment but I like prevent since I’ve been on a nasty lawsuit due to a car accident not so long ago. I was happy to come out of it with no financial dents thanks to good lawyers). And obviously looking for tax adv situations. I’m planning to move to Dubai in a few years. I currently own a HK company. That’s my situation.. a bit for a mix of a few things and looking for tha right approach

Reactions: Forester
There is no real cheap solution in the UAE either, unless you have someone there you know very well and who is able to help you.

We had EmiratesSetup and DLS Dubai here before; they were certainly not cheaper, but at least you knew who you were dealing with, and it was possible to negotiate the prices a bit.

Have a look at Ajman Freezone, they are reliable and you can deal directly with the government. It will cost you around 3-4k for setup and yearly the same. If you want a residence, which I recommend its a few hundred more.

I just read Seychelles is off the EU blacklist, not that I care what the EU is dictating, but it was always a possibility solution I was looking at. Since Marshall Islands and Belize have become useless

Reactions: Yrybak08

Latest Threads