Our valued sponsor

UAE considering movement restrictions on unvaccinated residents - any insights?

UAE style restrictions will be impleamted for the entire population of Planet Earth:
No more travel without digital vaccine certificate ->

• Haha
Reactions: NicolasMaduro
UAE style restrictions will be impleamted for the entire population of Planet Earth:

What do you mean. I haven't had to show a Covid 19 certificate for a long time. I think the only vaccination you have to prove now a days is the yellow fever when traveling from a high risk yellow fever country.

Covid19 vaccine is not required to travel anymore and if this universal digital vaccine certificate is introduced it would still not be required.
This is completely wrong!

First of all, the digital vaccine certificate will be required for traveling when a country deems it necessary. No need for a global pandemic.
Second, you need to be (COVID)-vaccinated in most parts of Asia to cross a border. In many countries (and I am not only talking about China) you will still need a vaccine certificate to travel on a local long distance bus or to just enter a shopping mall. One example for this are the Philippines. And it is not much better in other parts of Asia.
Third, if you want to board an airplane bound for Indonesia, Philippines and many other Asian nations you will need to show your COVID certificate before boarding and it will be checked upon entry once again. Without such a certificate you will be dried entry. Simple as that!

Just one example -> CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA in Los Angeles, United States of America

So, better read and educate yourself before posting about this matter.

Last edited:

First of all, the digital vaccine certificate will be required for traveling when a country deems it necessary. No need for a global pandemic.
Second, you need to be (COVID)-vaccinated in most parts of Asia to cross a border. In many countries (and I am not only talking about China) you will still need a vaccine certificate to travel on a local long distance bus or to just enter a shopping mall. One example for this are the Philippines. And it is not much better in other parts of Asia.
Third, if you want to board an airplane bound for Indonesia, Philippines and many other Asian nations you will need to show your COVID certificate before boarding and it will be checked upon entry once again. Without such a certificate you will be dried entry. Simple as that!

Just one example -> CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA in Los Angeles, United States of America

There are some nice asian countries where it is no longer needed.
Vietnam
Malaysia
Thailand
Japan
Cambodia

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php

Philippines: Passengers are subject to a Rapid Antigen Test upon arrival.
Wishing you good luck ...

Aside from that, have fun traveling domestically without it. Either it will take you endless or you will just be left behind.
ASEAN countries
I spoke about Asia.
Yes and my answer stands. They want to make a universally accepted digital vaccine certificate for Covid-19, other vaccines(like yellow fever for example).

Covid19 vaccine is not required to travel anymore and if this universal digital vaccine certificate is introduced it would still not be required.
.... and then we have this country -> COVID-19 and Travel Information | Last Updated: November 10, 2022 So, even in the Western Hemisphere you cannot (easily) travel without the certificate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, with the new digital vaccine certificate, governments will soon realize the great opportunity to track each and everyone. With cases rising it is easy to justify implementation for the "safety of citizens and the world economy".
China already started with a new propaganda campaign to justify their COVID measures-> Mainland China reports first Covid-related deaths since the Shanghai lockdown (one person died eek¤%& ). Let's see how they capitalize on it.

* three died

Last edited:
Wishing you good luck ...

I read no vaccine certificate requirement in the link you provided. clow#¤%

More info below, no vaccination obligation either.

I just quote official information. I'm happy to see you understand that written law/rules and real life experience may differ in PH like in many other countries.

No.

MOST countries dont care about covid-19 vaccines anymore. With most countries I mean probaly like 80 of all countries in the world
dont care about Covid-19 vaccine certificates anymore.

Probaly more countries require yellow fever vaccination then covid-19 vaccination.

Where is all theese asian countries you talk about. Isnt the only mainstream/tourst destination that still requrie
a vaccination the Phillipines/Hong Kong/China?

Last edited:
When most of the world dont require covid 19 vaccines to enter anymore?
That's not the point. The point is that they'll have infrastructure ready for the next plandemic when (not if) they decide to create one again. This will grant them total control, especially when you factor in the coming CBDCs and ban on privacy coins. If you don't see the bigger picture then I'm sorry for you.

That's not the point. The point is that they'll have infrastructure ready for the next plandemic when (not if) they decide to create one again. This will grant them total control, especially when you factor in the coming CBDCs and ban on privacy coins. If you don't see the bigger picture then I'm sorry for you.
They want to prepare for the next pandemic and have a globalised digital vaccine certificate instead of an EU Certificate/African Certificate and so on. Doesnt really change much. Anti-Vaxxers like yourself(and many other forum members) will still be able to buy your way to a vaccination trough a low income country. In Africa alot of people did that. And its not just a fake PDF, its a real digital vaccine which could be verified on a government website.

I understand your worry about the CBDC. I know banking software providers are already integrating this.

They want to prepare for the next pandemic and have a globalised digital vaccine certificate instead of an EU Certificate/African Certificate and so on. Doesnt really change much. Anti-Vaxxers like yourself(and many other forum members) will still be able to buy your way to a vaccination trough a low income country. In Africa alot of people did that. And its not just a fake PDF, its a real digital vaccine which could be verified on a government website.

I understand your worry about the CBDC. I know banking software providers are already integrating this.
how can somebody be so uneducated and naive like you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerry1911
There was a G20 conference where they clearly stated what they want to implement.
If you guys are to stupid to understand how agendas and laws are being created than this is not my fault but a clear lack of education.
More important if the countries leader declare to execute it somebody must be really dumb to think its not going to happen

I posted months ago to look for solutions to bypass the carbon restrictions and international flights ban for the EU

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to see you understand that written law/rules and real life experience may differ in PH like in many other countries.
Absolutely.
The difference is however that in this case we talk about rules and regulations being easier and requiring much less than what's needed in real-life. Whereas the case you have in mind (other thread ;)) was/is an attempt to circumvent existing rules & regulations, as has been proven by the relevant link posted over there ban-:;.
They want to prepare for the next pandemic and have a globalised digital vaccine certificate instead of an EU Certificate/African Certificate and so on.
So cute ...
You sound like the anchor of CGTN evening news.
Bro what are you talking about I just went from Mexico to Germany and then Spain and no certificate was required.
Nor PCR test
Read my post again!
Not too difficult to understand that this post was with regards to the link provided :rolleyes: (which was about USA).
how can somebody be so uneducated and naive like you
Well, these vaccines have done significant damage to many parts of the human body, including the brain.

what arguments BRAIN ?
There was a G20 conference where they clearly stated what they want to implement.
If you guys are to stupid to understand how agendas and laws are being created than this is not my fault but a clear lack of education.
More important if the countries leader declare to execute it somebody must be really dumb to think its not going to happen

I posted months ago to look for solutions to bypass the carbon restrictions and international flights ban for the EU
What are you still doing on this forum. You can predict all markets and crypto. You are a billionaire by now. Just retire and enjoy your life,
instead of being so stressed and aggressive on an online forum?

Absolutely.
The difference is however that in this case we talk about rules and regulations being easier and requiring much less than what's needed in real-life. Whereas the case you have in mind (other thread ;)) was/is an attempt to circumvent existing rules & regulations, as has been proven by the relevant link posted over there ban-:;.

So cute ...
You sound like the anchor of CGTN evening news.

Read my post again!
Not too difficult to understand that this post was with regards to the link provided :rolleyes: (which was about USA).

Well, these vaccines have done significant damage to many parts of the human body, including the brain.

220px-Tin_foil_hat_2.png

Read my post again!
Make up your mind!

Last edited:
instead of insulting people for no reason, bring your arguments
Well, maybe he writes a bit aggressive. Nevertheless, many of his comments are quite spot on.

Arguments:
It is quite easy to see where we are heading with this.

Make up your mind!
Even you should be able to distinguish between two different posts. So, stop disqualifying yourself by taking things out of context.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NicolasMaduro

Latest Threads