Our valued sponsor

UAE FZ for freelancer? Should I change?

0ecomoff

Jul 16, 2020
Visit site
I am incorporated in Ajman (FZE) with an Investor Visa. It was 3 years in 2020 and soon need to be renewed.

So far I like it, not much trouble, good dashboard and all in all 2 visa spots. To my understanding I only get 2 years if I renew now, because the 3 years were only because of COVID.
Looking for potential alternatives I found twofour54 which apparently is only "AED 3,538.5" for 2 years incl. 1 visa. That's very cheap. They might not have my exact activity but I don't see that they care that much about it?

Any recent experiences regarding this setup?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I am incorporated in Ajman (FZE) with an Investor Visa. It was 3 years in 2020 and soon need to be renewed.

So far I like it, not much trouble, good dashboard and all in all 2 visa spots. To my understanding I only get 2 years if I renew now, because the 3 years were only because of COVID.
Looking for potential alternatives I found twofour54 which apparently is only "AED 3,538.5" for 2 years incl. 1 visa. That's very cheap. They might not have my exact activity but I don't see that they care that much about it?

How exactly these freelance visas work? Do they employ you, and you need stable monthly income as "salary"?

Keep in mind you need to pay additional (at least) 3000 AED for health insurance and other hidden fees.
I would rather go with a cheap freezone without the stupid requirements for the application.

Keep in mind you need to pay additional (at least) 3000 AED for health insurance and other hidden fees.
I would rather go with a cheap freezone without the stupid requirements for the application.
You mean getting visa by establishing freezone company instead of getting freelance license? What are the costs in Ajman for each one?

Latest Threads