Our valued sponsor

UAE is on European Commission blacklist

View attachment 4636
I'm talking about the address hotel not the outdated apartments inside the same building. Try to read first and after that use your keyboard.

I don't need to justify anything to you. I own and manage properties in Dubai worth 8 figures. I know the market and how real estate agencies work and their tactics. What is your experience in Dubai real estate market other than your hotel bookings and tripadvisor searches?

I told you before you don't know the Dubai real estate market and just talking. It is easy to access real rental/sales values from Dubai Land Department. I just fetched the latest 1BR address marina apartment rentals from DLD. So tell me Mr. Dubai Expert, where is your 120K AED unit ;)

View attachment 4638
I can agree. It is expensive in Dubai if you want a real good quality stay
I just can bear listening that it is cheap

The problem is you arrive in Dubai. Get out of airport. Take your sim card and you can no longer normally access your whatapp and other communication apps. That kills everything. Need to use some sort of secret VPN, play games. Just all this is nonsense

Last edited:
Reactions: Alonzo and Trayon
View attachment 4636
I'm talking about the address hotel not the outdated apartments inside the same building. Try to read first and after that use your keyboard.
Damn are you a bulls**t talker.

The Residences are exactly in the same Building - even on higher floors - most of them are upgraded while the Hotel Rooms are still looking like when they were opened.

You share the same lobby, the same ammenities like Gym, Pool and you have the same room service.

With your post you just demonstrated that you have no clue.

I don't get what's your motivation behind framing everything in such a false way.

I would normally not reply to this but you are taking the mickey.

Quote “
The Address Dubai Marina hotel apartments combine the luxury of a premium luxury hotel, with the space, convenience, and privacy of your own home. Relax in the blissful comfort of our immaculate and expansive 442 residences – each with its own charm, and equipped with every amenity.”

as for prices on property finder I see maths is not your strongest point. And giving a reason that a lot of listings are fake to justify some fact You think is important.

I guess I could say - yes I agree with you and a lot of these expensive listings are fake too - either forgotten by agents or perhaps on the market by clueless owners. Or it could just be indeed just that - location in building and view and size etc…. Either way they start at 120k aed for a1 bed which you said you can NOT rent at in a previous post.

if I would compare apples with apples - you showed a screenshot of a room reservation in address Marina, which is not a 1 bed. Studios start even cheaper At 109k but going by your reasoning - please point out the average yearly price for these will ya for me?
Word.

I told you before you don't know the Dubai real estate market and just talking. It is easy to access real rental/sales values from Dubai Land Department. I just fetched the latest 1BR address marina apartment rentals from DLD. So tell me Mr. Dubai Expert, where is your 120K AED unit ;)
Let's meet today 6 PM in the Address Dubai Marina Lobby and I show you everything if you are not busy managing your 8 figures property in Dubai.

Let's make a video and post it hear afterwards.

I show you a Hotel Room and what I rent - then we post it here - the people can then decide what's the reality looking like.

Guys please watch language used else warning will be issued. You can debate in a civil professional manor.

Address Dubai Marina!

Any average flat in Dubai Marina (1 BR) is not 40k EUR - fact.

First Collection JVC to Dubai Mall takes 20 Minutes:

View attachment 4631

Beside of that - in Rush Hour you can live in Business Bay and it can take you 30 minutes to Dubai Mall and "the other topics" - you have them across Dubai Tourist Hotspots unless you are living in a Townhouse / Villa Community like Arabian Ranches.

Or do you want to tell me Downtown / Business Bay or Palm Jumeirah is not flooted by Porta Potties?

Dubai is what you make out of it - at least you have the possibility to make something out of it while in Europe you are running all the time in limitations and ignorance - closed doors.

I disagree - Personal Income Tax at 0% is still very well possible without getting grey listed - look at Monaco, Bahamas and every single other GCC Country.
You can disagree with me and I am not in the I HATE DUBAI team anyways, I will share my opinion with facts. Dubai or UAE will not remain a 0 corporate and personal tax country moreover by 2030 dubai will have minimum of 5% personal income and 15% corporate tax.

Why do you think they have put dubai in their blacklist? Its not just for no tax on personal income but most of the wealthy elite of europe are slowly slowly moving there and americans included which has not gone down well with the european union. At the moment, bahrain, qatar, kuwait dont have any personal income tax

@turtle that is second post you made swearing. I have given you a warning this time for a repeat offense and deleted your post.

You wrote this we both know it is an excuse. I don't have an intention to participate in this forum anymore. You can delete my account.
Waiting for your fake review already.

Today 6 PM is still on in the Address Dubai Marina Lobby - you recognise me with the bloack Polo Shirt and Beige Chino.

Don't hide behind your keyboard.

As per Turtles request his account has been deleted....lol. He was pretty much trolling and would not give up using foul language no matter how many times I told him to or removed his posts.

@Fred Please just report such trolls in future...thx.

just my two pence indeed - just not everything is black and white and UAE is by no means perfect for sure, but nowhere is.

I like the UAE as it fits my purpose for my OWN use case and wealth as well having residencies elsewhere. But I aint preaching this place to others as the walhalla of places to be....

I also have plenty of wasta thankfully in this part of the world should it be needed. But yes - freedom - true freedom is far away but at least I do not have to listen to the wokes in other countries. I do not take life too seriously , you will not get alive out of it anyway.

One piece of advice for anyone looking for countries to ACTUALLY life in. If you do not enjoy yourself your business will suffer. Better to life in USA UK HK or wherever your actual home is - and make 10 million with "tax" than 1 million because you are too fixed on lowering tax. There is nothing but having a good evening with friends/family after a days work. Those times are priceless.

First make a proper business then worry about reducing, reallocating income to the right geographical areas for more profit however to remember ONE thing. Money is not limited in your life, TIME is. Good Time with others. I have Never seen anyone being buried with a safe....

We are looking at and promoting Dubai as Business and Finance Center with Transactional Retail Banking possibilities at 0% Corporate Tax with a Tax Free Residence - not to live fulltime in the desert or in August literally in a Microwave.

I agree on all you mention here and even @Konstanz is right with some things he mention about Dubai but its not about this but about what I mentioner here in this post earlier.

Believe it or not - this is quite interesting for almost everyone to have his Business and Finance Center sorted in Dubai while living wherever he enjoys.

For the bureaucratic lazy guys like me I still recommend to make 3 months per year in Dubai so that the Tax Free Residence is sorted and no one can challenge it.

There are worse things then spending 3 months in Dubai during the winter.
But if his finance center is in Dubai while he lives in different country most of the time, it means that his UAE personal bank account/credit card would mostly have foreign transactions/living expenses and nothing local - How UAE bank typically react to this?

But if his finance center is in Dubai while he lives in different country most of the time, it means that his UAE personal bank account/credit card would mostly have foreign transactions/living expenses and nothing local - How UAE bank typically react to this?
They use UAE cards only in UAE to show substance.
Once out of UAE they use some sort of other cards , not UAE

The banks don't care - otherwise it would not work. But honestly - no bank cares were the cards are used - a Switzerland Bank doesn't care if the card is used internationally.

They use UAE cards only in UAE to show substance.
Once out of UAE they use some sort of other cards , not UAE
Can't agree with this - most people using there Visa / MasterCard outside the UAE - even some Smart Cards like from HSBC/Cities to have no FX while being in Europe/Asia.

Can't agree with this - most people using there Visa / MasterCard outside the UAE - even some Smart Cards like from HSBC/Cities to have no FX while being in Europe/Asia.
You just don't read what I really meant. Of course banks don't care where you use card.
But let's say you need to prove tax residency, is better to show that most of bank transactions are made in UAE

You just don't read what I really meant. Of course banks don't care where you use card.
But let's say you need to prove tax residency, is better to show that most of bank transactions are made in UAE
I read and do understand but you are stuck all the time with the Tax Residence Topic - when the person has a Tax Residence with beneficial CFC Rules like in Costa Rica - he doesn't need to proof a Tax Residence in the UAE and this was the original question in regards to my claim having the "Business and Finance Center in Dubai" while the Tax Residence (if even required) is sorted somewhere else - @liroyb did understand this and was wondering if the bank then doesn't make problems on the technical side and my response was exactly in regards to this and not out of the context again a Tax Residence or Tax Residence Certificate in the UAE. discussion.

Reactions: Donsted and liroyb
Andorra got removed from the grey list only after they introduced a 10% personal income tax, UAE might go the same route

If this ends up happening, Romania is gonna get real popular for a bunch of people, specially traders.
Nobody on that demographic is gonna remain in Dubai is they have to pay 10%.

Like the place is cool and fun ngl but its biggest appeal is that its tax free.

what is europe doing about it????

Currently you show up at the border and you brown enough you get allowed in with some benefits

Please explain me if a poor from a poor country can even visit europe legally???? No chance!!!!

True but thats because they broke, not because they brown. Europe is full of Indian and Northern African rich people.
If you broke your life sucks, it dont matter what color you are.

Last edited:
If this ends up happening, Romania is gonna get real popular for a bunch of people, specially traders.
Nobody on that demographic is gonna remain in Dubai is they have to pay 10%.

Like the place is cool and fun ngl but its biggest appeal is that its tax free.

Currently you show up at the border and you brown enough you get allowed in with some benefits

True but thats because they broke, not because they brown. Europe is full of Indian and Northern African rich people.
If you broke your life sucks, it dont matter what color you are.
Only an idiot would go to romania, pure banana republic.

You think rich indians are moving to europe? Where you got that information from? I know many indians in dubai and one of them happens to be my private banker, he said all the rich indians are moving to dubai and singapore, residency in dubai and trusts in singapore, you can factually verify it too. Europe is getting the poor middle class, very few rich people, and in the UK you will mostly find fugitives who defaulted on their loans in india or the working class.

Anyways, you can be broke and still travel depending on your passport. Eitherway, the point I was making was that europe or europeans shouldnt give lessons on human rights to middle eastern countries cuz we havent done any good in terms of human rights with colonisation - lots of looting and killing innocent people.

Only an idiot would go to romania, pure banana republic.

Word but its 10% and bitches are great. Food too.

You think rich indians are moving to europe? Where you got that information from?

yeah, I know of at least 12. I get my information from themselves.
A considerable amount of northern/central africans are also there.

I know many indians in dubai and one of them happens to be my private banker, he said all the rich indians are moving to dubai and singapore, residency in dubai and trusts in singapore, you can factually verify it too.

Yeah man and also my delivery driver in Dubai is indian.
and my hairdresser
and the maintenance dude

India's got over 1B people, not everybody is going to the same place.

Europe is getting the poor middle class, very few rich people,

Most euros are broke yeah, and as I said if you show up a the border and are brown enough you will be allowed in.
Obvs this people are beyond broke

and in the UK you will mostly find fugitives who defaulted on their loans in india or the working class.

idk man I try to stay away from brokies. Being poor is contagious.

Anyways, you can be broke and still travel depending on your passport.

true but you have to be from the West, theres no broke indian instagraming in Bali for sure

Eitherway, the point I was making was that europe or europeans shouldnt give lessons on human rights to middle eastern countries cuz we havent done any good in terms of human rights with colonisation - lots of looting and killing innocent people.

so im of the idea that we should reinstate the empire times tbh.

Literally no country is doing better today than what they did back in the empire times, specially the Spanish one.
0 countries in Latin America are doing great today, they were all better when the Spanish were there.

Also India/Pakistan/Bangladesh turbo suck now, it was better managed under the British Empire.
Same for ZA.

so im of the idea that we should reinstate the empire times tbh.

Literally no country is doing better today than what they did back in the empire times, specially the Spanish one.
0 countries in Latin America are doing great today, they were all better when the Spanish were there.

Also India/Pakistan/Bangladesh turbo suck now, it was better managed under the British Empire.
Same for ZA.
Empire times are long gone, your prime minister who happens to be indian origin, has a wife who holds indian passport and was claiming non domicile status drives in a jaguar which is owned by an indian company (tata), sure the United Kingdom of great britain is doing well with recession, food shortages and shitty weather. I think ex colonies suck but you guys are in a deep shithole yourselves.

And there you are, leaving your glorious empire and living in a islamic monarchy dictatorship.

Honestly, I would rather live in goa in india than the shitty United kingdom (no offense).

And by the way, a broke indian can go to bali too, they dont need a visa to enter indonesia :)

Yeah man and also my delivery driver in Dubai is indian.
and my hairdresser
and the maintenance dude

India's got over 1B people, not everybody is going to the same place.
Sure, and they are the right people to give you information on where the wealthy indians are going?? Knowing 12 indians in europe doesnt mean rich indians are going to europe

Last edited:
Empire times are long gone, your prime minister who happens to be indian origin, has a wife who holds indian passport and was claiming non domicile status drives in a jaguar which is owned by an indian company (tata), sure the United Kingdom of great britain is doing well with recession, food shortages and shitty weather. I think ex colonies suck but you guys are in a deep shithole yourselves.

Im not from the UK g but yeah I agree with you the UK sucks.
but its being sucking for a long time, degrading for the last 20 years or so

And there you are, leaving your glorious empire and living in a islamic monarchy dictatorship.

i dont live in the UAE permanently but yeah the place is great for having your personal tax residency because of the 0% tax. I wouldnt be there permanently as I like to be wilder than what is allowed there.

Honestly, I would rather live in goa in india than the shitty United kingdom (no offense).

I mean I understand the point but nah not for me.
I wouldnt live in any of them, both suck.

And by the way, a broke indian can go to bali too, they dont need a visa to enter indonesia :)

yeah last I was there a bunch of indians where working hospitality jobs cause they can speak English while the locals cant for the most part.

None of them where there being rich tho.

Knowing 12 indians in europe doesnt mean rich indians are going to europe

Conversely, knowing 12 rich indians in Dubai doesnt mean rich indians are going to Dubai.

At the end of the day, who cares where they going? Theres rich people everywhere the same way theres brokies everywhere.

i dont live in the UAE permanently but yeah the place is great for having your personal tax residency because of the 0% tax. I wouldnt be there permanently as I like to be wilder than what is allowed there.

yeah last I was there a bunch of indians where working hospitality jobs cause they can speak English while the locals cant for the most part.

Conversely, knowing 12 rich indians in Dubai doesnt mean rich indians are going to Dubai.

At the end of the day, who cares where they going? Theres rich people everywhere the same way theres brokies everywhere.
Look, i dont want to argue with you, I mentioned colonialism cuz someone was bashing dubai and speaking of human rights and freedom in europe, hence I wrote all of that.

I am myself a resident of dubai just for tax purposes and dont like people comparing dubai with europe cuz they are different. You can check the earlier thread where I wrote.

I am mostly wrapping up and closing my freezone company cuz they still havent clarified on qualifying income and I am receiving notices from my bank to prove employment income even though I have a investor visa for 8 years and it never happened, cuz I have only used this bank in 8 years. I am moving to malta and becoming a tax resident there with my wife and kids and will enjoy bella italia for 5 months a year and maybe winter I would spend in dubai, 5k a year and no bulls**t with sun, beaches and italy at the doorstep.

I dont know you but I have paid lawyers a lot of money and the only advise I got from them was to stick to malta, cyprus or ireland for tax purposes in europe, rest is going to go after you. So, if i were you I would avoid romania at any cost. Goodluck

Last edited:
Look, i dont want to argue with you, I mentioned colonialism cuz someone was bashing dubai and speaking of human rights and freedom in europe, hence I wrote all of that.

I am myself a resident of dubai just for tax purposes and dont like people comparing dubai with europe cuz they are different. You can check the earlier thread where I wrote.

I am mostly wrapping up and closing my freezone company cuz they still havent clarified on qualifying income and I am receiving notices from my bank to prove employment income even though I have a investor visa for 8 years and it never happened, cuz I have only used this bank in 8 years. I am moving to malta and becoming a tax resident there with my wife and kids and will enjoy bella italia for 5 months a year and maybe winter I would spend in dubai, 5k a year and no bulls**t with sun, beaches and italy at the doorstep.

I dont know you but I have paid lawyers a lot of money and the only advise I got from them was to stick to malta, cyprus or ireland for tax purposes in europe, rest is going to go after you. So, if i were you I would avoid romania at any cost. Goodluck
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Malta non-dom 5k a year scheme only works for two years, from what I read. After that, you are considered an “ordinary resident”. I don't know whether this is actively enforced, though. Glad you chose Malta and very interesting reading about your activities regarding the UAE, I feel somewhat vindicated as I was expecting this to happen to the UAE eventually.

I dont know you but I have paid lawyers a lot of money and the only advise I got from them was to stick to malta, cyprus or ireland for tax purposes in europe
I have been told the same.

Funnily enough, I recently met an Indian doctor working and living in the UK who was from Goa. He told me that when he had made enough money, he would go back to Goa with his family.

Reactions: EuroKiss