Our valued sponsor

UAE Residency with hotel address

No need to open PO box for personal account!

Just use address of where you are located. Could be hotel address like for eg.: Hilton Dubai Jumeriah, apt 2206, JBR, Dubai and that's it...
It's just the address for the courier where to deliver your card. He can't leave that in PO box since it has to be personal delivery and you'll need to have Emirates ID (or Passport) with you. Some banks/couriers will ask for biometrics (to place finger in a fingerprint reader along with Emirates ID) so they can hand over you the card.
What about if you want to use UAE bank statement as a proof of address abroad? Foreign brokers/banks in EU/USA want to see utility bill or bank statement with your full address in UAE. In that case I assume you need an address like "Building / apt. nr. + p.o. box" ?

What about if you want to use UAE bank statement as a proof of address abroad? Foreign brokers/banks in EU/USA want to see utility bill or bank statement with your full address in UAE. In that case I assume you need an address like "Building / apt. nr. + p.o. box" ?
In that case you go into your ebanking app and just update details and that will show up on your next bank statement...

but that won't prove anything in case someone asks you for utility bill from that address (or tenancy contract)

Reactions: zzzzzz
I guess you mixed a couple of things here. Let me try and explain:

If you need personal bank account - bank won't ask you for address proof. With Emirates ID you can open personal bank account from your phone and they will deliver your debit card in a day or two to any address (they delivered me once in a mall as I was in the mall once the courier called me and I was not at the hotel at that moment so he brought it to the nearby mall).

For business banking, some banks may ask you for address proof for you personally (and other shareholders) and in that case you'll need to provide them with Ejari and some bansk (my case) will ask you to update new Ejari each year!

If you want to get a tax certificate, you'll need to spend 6months in UAE and provide bank statements (so they can see your salaries, expenses etc) and some other documents.
Please read this page for more details: Issuance of Tax Residency Certificate

No need to open PO box for personal account!

Just use address of where you are located. Could be hotel address like for eg.: Hilton Dubai Jumeriah, apt 2206, JBR, Dubai and that's it...
It's just the address for the courier where to deliver your card. He can't leave that in PO box since it has to be personal delivery and you'll need to have Emirates ID (or Passport) with you. Some banks/couriers will ask for biometrics (to place finger in a fingerprint reader along with Emirates ID) so they can hand over you the card.
This. The carrier will call you and ask you where you currently are, then deliver it to you personally. So even if you change your hotel weekly, you won't have any issues. Even if you are currently out of the country, just tell them and they will wait for you to return.

Reactions: zzzzzz and lostguy