Our valued sponsor

UBO reporting to EU for LLC USA company

But you are, very rude. Just because you know more than others you have no right to judge people. If you are not willing to help people, you should really stop posting, let alone quit being an Admin as you are of no use here.
I disagree with you @Mark Rucken, Martin Everson is not rude even he points a lack of realism in your plan. Personally, I find his posts always interesting and helpful.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Invoices, reasons for getting payed,names ok Company staff, maybe suspecting Money laundering.
and after you haver provided all the information they are asking for, what then now?

Then they started delaying transfer in and transfer out, i have 4 k euro blocked since 1 week and my a*s Is suffering
Damn that sucks, please let us know once they have release the money in order to get a picture of their procedures.

Yes, see Legal data on ths site:

Are my deposits FDIC insured?
Yes, your savings and checking accounts are both insured up to the FDIC limit. Mercury works with FDIC-insured banks, including BBVA, Member FDIC, and Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC, to store your deposits. The banking provider for your Mercury account can be found by going to mercury.co/legal while logged into your Mercury account.

I guess that since BBVA is a European Bank they may report into the EU due to CRS. Anyone has more precise info? However it should be possible to find some info on their contract documents

But you are, very rude. Just because you know more than others you have no right to judge people. If you are not willing to help people, you should really stop posting, let alone quit being an Admin as you are of no use here.

he was not being rude. he made a legitimate point. and he specified he didn't mean to be rude. I see it rather like a well meant warning to people : get information first, then act. be smart with your money and your future (taxes). there's nothing judgmental about that. I know nothing about offshore and I feel the same way, I call it common sense. common sense helps people - who are not blind to see.

How did you end up in a situation where you setup a US company, opened accounts for it and now asking basic questions on tax you should have answers to before even going down that road :confused:. Do you buy a car and then find out later if its petrol or diesel it uses?...I just don't know some peoples logic.
many people are doing it this way, that's why they have all the trouble they speak about. I was one of them in the very beginning of my business start back 10 years ago.

Latest Threads