Our valued sponsor

UK bank account remote opening service for non-resident scam

dotbloup

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi will would like to report a scam
I have contacted some month ago this company Guaranteed Business Accounts to open corporate
they offer to help you to open a bank account in the UK from remote. They bill this service roughly 500 sterling pounds.

In fact, according to their description, i understood they offered to open a paywithfire bank account which is in fact free when you open it yourself from the website paywithfire.com

They also have a video on youtube

Well, it would be worth a test, if they can open the account without personal visit it's fine, but I don't believe this to be true. The UK is strict in matters of DD and to comply to International laws.

Well, it would be worth a test, if they can open the account without personal visit it's fine, but I don't believe this to be true. The UK is strict in matters of DD and to comply to Intern
In fact, according to their description, i understood they offered to open a paywithfire bank account which
Wasn't it the same service you mentioned in another thread and where you wrote "stay away from this service" ? I think it's pretty easy to find some financial service to introduce people to without personal visit, but a real bank in the UK, I don't think so.

I don't think it is possible to open a UK bank account from remote too.

This "company" pretends to be able to do it.

But in fact, they only offered to open a paywithfire account (the true-false bank i talked about).

In fact, you don't need any intermediary to open a paywithfire account...

And on top of that, i think paywithfire is also a bad idea (without being a scam).

It is double trouble.