Our valued sponsor

UK BANK personal account opening(for Non-EU residents)

Plenty of UK online banks you can open with just a UK address but no proof- some don't really check, i.e. you just provide an address and if you can physically receive the card in that address, it's approved.
I think Monzo but maybe others can do it too

Alternatively someone here posted a while ago about these UK banks that open for non residents:
Turkish Bank London - no minimum deposit
Santander London - 75K minimum deposit
Citibank London - big deposit required

Reactions: jerrywhyte
Plenty of UK online banks you can open with just a UK address but no proof- some don't really check, i.e. you just provide an address and if you can physically receive the card in that address, it's approved.

Alternatively someone here posted a while ago about these UK banks that open for non residents:
Thanks.

For Monzo, UK phone number is also needed?

do you know an introducer who can help me?

Can this be done for someone that is non UK resident? and would one have to get their SIMcard physically shipped before the number can be used or they also offer virtual service and that receive text? I just checked their site but these info seems not there. Thanks

Latest Threads