Our valued sponsor

uk based mail forwarder that allow receiving envelope with debit card

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
hi

anyone have experience with reliable uk based forwarder i can get residential address from and allow personal debit card ? i'm not looking to be anon i will use my own id if site 100% legit and known mainstream site + good support.

i prefer to pay as you go or on items received not monthly subscriptions , next i would need this service to send the package by dhl to my oversea location .

i'm not sure if someone have listed the providers that works based on experience , user milkymoon though reply to similar threads but not give much details about what works and with what .

thanks in advance .

hi

anyone have experience with reliable uk based forwarder i can get residential address from and allow personal debit card ? i'm not looking to be anon i will use my own id if site 100% legit and known mainstream site + good support.

i prefer to pay as you go or on items received not monthly subscriptions , next i would need this service to send the package by dhl to my oversea location .

i'm not sure if someone have listed the providers that works based on experience , user milkymoon though reply to similar threads but not give much details about what works and with what .

thanks in advance .
are you acting as an INDIVIDUAL with no physical presence in the uk... or would it not be better to register a UK LLP with members (= owners) - individuals or corporate entities - outside the uk having a basic for legal "mail forwarding"?

just a question...

Hi if you go clean and provide them an id , so they work good. Have a great customer support.

There is surely plenty but this one i use until last week
hi , thanks

100% clean .
i have been looking in this site the day before posting here, i get in touch with support aswell .

the support representative that follow my ticket just help with little info and don't answer most questions i was clear though. ..its me only ? or they are like that with everyone lol, kinda vague tbh :p

they were slow but answered all my questions , order was smooth :cool: .

but from the names of staff i can see they are originally from africa but based in uk ! how i can trust storing my passport scan with this guys online?

Never putted attention on the staff's name, if you don't feel comfortable with it you may look to some of their competitors and ask them if they provide the same service.

you are right , this what i'm looking at the moment but their compliance team trying to convince me to give my id to respond to HMRC AML/KYC laws ,at same time they see the case from sale point of view... do you think they will refund me if i don't like to send my passport at all?

also lets say i will order from other site including the company formation package , do u think my business documents will include information about the nationality + dob that was sent with my application , and these details will be disclosed to remote bank or emi i wish to open account with ?

thanks

you are right , this what i'm looking at the moment but their compliance team trying to convince me to give my id to respond to HMRC AML/KYC laws ,at same time they see the case from sale point of view... do you think they will refund me if i don't like to send my passport at all?

also lets say i will order from other site including the company formation package , do u think my business documents will include information about the nationality + dob that was sent with my application , and these details will be disclosed to remote bank or emi i wish to open account with ?

thanks
I don't know about their TOS if you don't provide your passport, if they refund or not.
But for your second question, you know that UK register is public, so everyone can see the people acting for the company, nationality included.

WOW you are pretty much in deep s**t - how is it going by now?

1stformations alternative please?

business address provider in uk or residential .

as you see in first post they are time wasters ,about a month ago i ordered non resident package from 1stformations that include address, my mistake i didn't double check this sitedamn_( 60% of employees or even more are not real british ...site use notorious way to grab id before delivering so this all sounded sketchy to me, maybe because i'm new to offshore services i don't know the standard in this industry , but their stuff not on par with mainstream sites that is top notch.
they were slow at replying/ignoring when i stated i don't really wish to send me id ...the compliance works like sales person, when i asked for refund they told me i was 3-4 days delayed on my request wff lol. troll¤## .
i threat to file CB but nothing , i reported the site to action fraud i will see if i will get some result .

Latest Threads