Our valued sponsor

UK company / Non EU director, Wich bank or Emi?

Bmw850

Pro Member
Nov 12, 2018
Berlin
Visit site
Hi

I got a set up with an UK LTD and non EU director ( shareholder same person )
I thought about mistertango but since the new reviews, I ll not go with them.
Paysera seems a solution, they got medium reviews on trustpilot and not so good here, what do you think about it?
Or any other options?
The turn over will be slow monthly around 5k Euros but 100% profit.

Whats wrong with Transferwise? Unless you got country issues?

Transferwise don't accept payment from Skrill,Stripe, PayPal and other card processors

I didn't realize that if it is the case. Then what would be the point in a transferwise business account? A lot of businesses these days are internet businesses done via card processors. :(

I didn't realize that if it is the case. Then what would be the point in a transferwise business account? A lot of businesses these days are internet businesses done via card processors. :(
TransferWise Help | Incompatible Accounts and Currencies

That why the only option we got are:
1. n26.com
2. leopay.eu (are they still good option???)
3. paysera.com
This is the only 3 options that i found to get payments from card processors (IBAN)

There is also Monese, Revolut, bunq but i am not sure they have IBAN for business

@Milky Moon it will be great if you could give us some peace of advice from your experience.

TransferWise Help | Incompatible Accounts and Currencies

That why the only option we got are:
1. n26.com
2. leopay.eu (are they still good option???)
3. paysera.com
This is the only 3 options that i found to get payments from card processors (IBAN)

There is also Monese, Revolut, bunq but i am not sure they have IBAN for business

@Milky Moon it will be great if you could give us some peace of advice from your experience.

N26 doesn't have businness account if I remember right
Leopay used satabank account (Malta) wich was frozen from MFSA a couple of months ago and still not working

I'm using actually Transferwise with businness account with dedicated Iban and seems works great. you can ask to delivery the debit card to a different address.
Is just a couple of weeks so too early to be happy :)