Our valued sponsor

UK company + transferwise/epayments bank account ?

Cclyde

Dec 3, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I need some company for signing agreements with companies from my industry.
Found that rapidformations.co.uk got good reviews and they offer good price for their services.
As I am not Uk resident, any ideas if I can use payment processors such as transferwise to receive money?
I used similiar services for receiving/atm withdrawals before without issues, but now need some company for signing contracts.

If that can work, what are my responsibilities for uk company? Money won’t go to UK banks, what should be my tax responsibilities?

Reactions: negon
You can open merchant accounts as well as using this UK company for most EMI's no problem at all. However, you need to make sure that you have a mail forwarding address for this company in case you need a debit card send to you. You have to pay full tax on all income, there is 0 privacy with a UK company registered in your name!

For signing agreement and contracts.
I am working as affiliate network and some partners want agreement under company name, not under personal name.
Just for paperwork, even I will use epayments/transferwise to withdraw on personal name like I am doing now

For signing agreement and contracts.
I am working as affiliate network and some partners want agreement under company name, not under personal name.
Just for paperwork, even I will use epayments/transferwise to withdraw on personal name like I am doing now
it wont work this way, in contract you should indicate the bank account youll use, and it should be from company name, not personal. From business account you will transfer to personal and then withdraw how you want