Our valued sponsor

UK IBAN for UK LTD., director and shareholder outside of EEA

kriyazen

Oct 23, 2019
Visit site
I'm desperately in need of GB IBAN for a new GB LTD. It has to be a dedicated IBAN, not shared and able to receive Euros. So, far I've hit a brick wall, like non-EEA directors not accepted, can't download app etc. Even tried ePayments and but they also seem to be difficult. Revolut asks for proof of operating address in the UK (don't have).

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Thanks, I have read it already. Tide requires UK cell number, Fire respectfully declined, Revolut asked for proof of business address,.... Monese no answer, Bilderings still under consideration but EUR 750 to open an account and R200 per month is a bit too steep

Thanks, I have read it already. Tide requires UK cell number, Fire respectfully declined, Revolut asked for proof of business address,.... Monese no answer, Bilderings still under consideration but EUR 750 to open an account and R200 per month is a bit too steep
You got an UK ltd, and need a Gb iban, an UK cell number cannot stop you, seriously.
In your list of what you tried, I don't see sogexia, did you try?
What monthly turn over is?

You got an UK ltd, and need a Gb iban, an UK cell number cannot stop you, seriously.
In your list of what you tried, I don't see sogexia, did you try?
What monthly turn over is?
Sogenia is being dumped by Raphaels soon, so the UK IBAN will be most likely gone. I need a bit more long term. The turnover is EUR 5-6k, it's for a 1w month contract.

Both HSBC and Barclays still continues to offer international accounts in London ... but very difficult to get them.

You may want to check with some of the banks in the Crown Dependencies ... it seems that they may have GB IBANs also.

Why do you believe Raphaels will dump Sogexia?

For 5-6k per month, i would suggest you to go for prepaid card system in uk, and got an iban GB.
I don't have one to advice, but you will find several in UK.

PS: I heard the same thing about Raphael son's and sogexia, 2 years ago, it s still work, maybe it will not be in the close future.

I'm desperately in need of GB IBAN for a new GB LTD. It has to be a dedicated IBAN, not shared and able to receive Euros. So, far I've hit a brick wall, like non-EEA directors not accepted, can't download app etc. Even tried ePayments and but they also seem to be difficult. Revolut asks for proof of operating address in the UK (don't have).

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Been in the same position, try brucbond uab, I know they have an UK bank partner

Reactions: Bmw850

Just so you know, Tide does not issue IBAN's at this stage. You think they would list that on their website. But no. I went through the hassle of setting up a tide company account, did my verification thing and got my account which is in GBP. Asked for an IBAN for that account, they said sorry, cannot do that right now. Asked for a Euro account, they said sorry you cannot have one unless you are resident within the Euro zone. Wasted my time.