Our valued sponsor

UK LTD for crypto trading with EMI

raush598

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

i want open UK LTD for crypto trading on platform like kraken, bitstamp and localbitcoins.

For account i thought open to MisterTango or Fidor BANK it's very good, they are crypto friendly.

What do you think about that ? UK LTD it's good for crypto trading ?

And i don't know how to open UK LTD for crypto trading, i have ask this to turnerlittle but they don't reply to me, i think they hate crypto currency.

Fidor Bank is closing it's UK business thanks to BREXIT - so you gotta try with the German Fidor Bank.
Will that require you to setup a company in Germany or we can still use a UK LTD to apply do you know that?

UK LTD should be fine still. But better get in touch with Fidor directly and make sure about it.
I'm having a similar issue so I'm going to contact then in a week or two about that too. Whoever finds out first posts here - deal?

Okay after some verification process I now have a personal fidor bank account. You have to make a comprehensive Live Video chat with your passport in hand so forget all about any funny games.

It took 15 minutes to get the bank account open, crypto and metal is build in, wow.

Reactions: daxbr