Our valued sponsor

UK shelf company registration + cheapest business bank account away from UK

HiHello

Aug 2, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

Would anyone be so kind to suggest me if there is any firm, that is actually willing to communicate and help during the process of using their service of brand new shelf (those are the cheapest) company registration and opening of business bank account? The bank account must be away from UK. I don't want the countries such as St. Nevis, Seychelles, Mauritius, Cook Islands, Belize, etc. because it's too huge risk that senders of wire transfers to me would not be willing to send to those countries and I would end up in huge trouble. So I would rather choose countries like Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Cyprus, and some tax heavens where companies and individuals will have no problem sending the wire transfers to me. Surely Singapore and Hong Kong would be OK too but the problem is that those banks require too large initial deposit and/or might even require that I have to be the one sending the money for initial deposit, while I require that initial deposit could already be understood as receiving some payment by any sender.

Ideally, I'm looking for a firm, who will be actually responding to my messages, who, the same firm, could provide business bank account opening service (must be away from UK) AND shelf company registration (it can be either within UK or outside). This is because this way I will know they will do their best to give me all needed documentation to be able to open bank account.

If this is not possible, I already have appropriate solution for shelf company registration and I would be looking for almost instantly responsive firm for business bank account opening (away from UK).

Appropriate solution for company is yourcompanyformations.co.uk but the problem is that they don't offer account opening in real, reliable, top brand name, banks.

I'm also aware of tba-associates.com but the problem is that they are not willing to communicate. It's impossible to get any response from them.

As cheap as possible account opening service please. I have been looking on different websites but their prices are by far too expensive for me.

Does anyone know any other firm who could help here? I would really need their willingness to help with my expectations and respond to my inquiry as quickly as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Appropriate solution for company is yourcompanyformations.co.uk but the problem is that they don't offer account opening in real, reliable, top brand name, banks.
You could use their service to get the shelf company of your choice and then use a service like @James Turner to take over the accounting etc. for the company. Or you find a real accounting firm / law firm to buy the company from which most often will be more expensive.

Hi,

Would anyone be so kind to suggest me if there is any firm, that is actually willing to communicate and help during the process of using their service of brand new shelf (those are the cheapest) company registration and opening of business bank account? The bank account must be away from UK. I don't want the countries such as St. Nevis, Seychelles, Mauritius, Cook Islands, Belize, etc. because it's too huge risk that senders of wire transfers to me would not be willing to send to those countries and I would end up in huge trouble. So I would rather choose countries like Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Cyprus, and some tax heavens where companies and individuals will have no problem sending the wire transfers to me. Surely Singapore and Hong Kong would be OK too but the problem is that those banks require too large initial deposit and/or might even require that I have to be the one sending the money for initial deposit, while I require that initial deposit could already be understood as receiving some payment by any sender.

Ideally, I'm looking for a firm, who will be actually responding to my messages, who, the same firm, could provide business bank account opening service (must be away from UK) AND shelf company registration (it can be either within UK or outside). This is because this way I will know they will do their best to give me all needed documentation to be able to open bank account.

If this is not possible, I already have appropriate solution for shelf company registration and I would be looking for almost instantly responsive firm for business bank account opening (away from UK).

I'm also aware of tba-associates.com but the problem is that they are not willing to communicate. It's impossible to get any response from them.

As cheap as possible account opening service please. I have been looking on different websites but their prices are by far too expensive for me.

Does anyone know any other firm who could help here? I would really need their willingness to help with my expectations and respond to my inquiry as quickly as possible.

Thank you in advance.
Hi,

Happy to PM you to discuss about a Cyprus structure.

Yes, I can be contacted via PM and if website will let me, I will reply (free membership).

@uplana I'm open to consider to get company registered somewhere else too and not in UK if the price is very cheap (e.g. below 50 EUR) but it's really extremely important that business bank account, with as low as possible minimum opening initial deposit (transaction to be sent by someone else [ * ]!), is away from UK. See other unwanted countries in my initial message above.

[ * ] in this case, I'm looking to get instructions from the bank on details such as account number because I won't have them yet since no initial deposit yet also means incomplete account opening procedure.

What did you do OP, it's of interest to me to learn about what it is you figured out.

Latest Threads