Our valued sponsor

Unable to withdraw money from Paxum account - any ideas of EMI?

LisaSimpson

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Paxum prohibits its users to:

1. making a bank transfer to a third party
  2. buy cryptocurrencies (including bitcoins)
  3. Paxum blacklisted epayments and epayservices as a recipient (prepaid cards and bank accounts)
My problem:
The paxum debit card is in USD. I live in the euro zone. Paxum has a very tight policy. Many people say that the Paxum debit card is rarely accepted.

For instance, about the paxum debit card, it is stated in the terms:

4.4.1 transactions at self-service petrol pumps;
4.4.2 transactions for cash (other than ATM withdrawal) including for example cash back, cash from a bank, money orders, traveller’s cheques, foreign exchange, or bureau de change,

The card terms of paxum does not mention that it is forbidden to buy cryptocurrencies. However, I have read only that it was forbidden. So, I contacted the Paxum support and they confirmed that it is forbidden to buy cryptocurrencies like bitcoins.

Please note that you are not allowed to purchase cryptocurrencies as this will breach our Terms of Services and you account will be closed. For any further information, do not hesitate to reach us back.

So, now I don't trust them, because it is not mentionned anywhere in the terms that it is not allowed to buy crypto. In fact, the Paxum terms of service are unwritten. I don't want to take the risk of seeing my account being terminated following a withdrawal at a bureau de change.

Do you know an EMI that is not blacklisted by Paxum and would allow me to withdraw money from my paxum account?

• Angry
Reactions: eca
Paxum is difficult.

Friend of mine had some money there and the only working way (although not cheap) was to transfer to external USD debit card (from Eastern European bank). Transfer was instant, but rather expensive, something like 6USD + 3% if my memory serves. External card had to be on the same name.

We tried to order paxum debit card (in USD) but we never got it, so cannot comment the actual question.

• Angry
Reactions: eca and LisaSimpson

3. Paxum blacklisted epayments and epayservices as a recipient (prepaid cards and bank accounts)
My problem:
The paxum debit card is in USD. I live in the euro zone. Paxum has a very tight policy. Many people say that the Paxum debit card is rarely accepted.

4.4.2 transactions for cash (other than ATM withdrawal) including for example cash back, cash from a bank, money orders, traveller’s cheques, foreign exchange, or bureau de change,

The card terms of paxum does not mention that it is forbidden to buy cryptocurrencies. However, I have read only that it was forbidden. So, I contacted the Paxum support and they confirmed that it is forbidden to buy cryptocurrencies like bitcoins.

Please note that you are not allowed to purchase cryptocurrencies as this will breach our Terms of Services and you account will be closed. For any further information, do not hesitate to reach us back.

So, now I don't trust them, because it is not mentionned anywhere in the terms that it is not allowed to buy crypto. In fact, the Paxum terms of service are unwritten. I don't want to take the risk of seeing my account being terminated following a withdrawal at a bureau de change.

Do you know an EMI that is not blacklisted by Paxum and would allow me to withdraw money from my paxum account?

I wish to circulate as much as possible this which is a warning against the firm PAXUM which claims to be a card and a payment facility and is only an incredible scam!
So this PAXUM firm indicates an address in Quebec which is in fact only a post office box on the facade of UPS! first lure!
Their phone leads to another place where they don't want to give you the coordinates!
A friend of mine living in northern European countries opens an account and receives money there. BUT to have access to it he must certify his postal address. AND despite sending bank documents (including with the official seal of the bank establishing his residence address!), A copy of the rental lease, his passport and identity card, bank statements and bank card statements : nothing helps it is never enough or the necessary document! and meanwhile PAXUM has the money in its books!
It's a gangster scandal!
How does Canada tolerate this type of situation from its territory?
I won't let go until this clears up!
Help me and please share!
Thank you !

Reactions: anotherone

My problem:

I wish to circulate as much as possible this which is a warning against the firm PAXUM which claims to be a card and a payment facility and is only an incredible scam!
So this PAXUM firm indicates an address in Quebec which is in fact only a post office box on the facade of UPS! first lure!
Their phone leads to another place where they don't want to give you the coordinates!
A friend of mine living in northern European countries opens an account and receives money there. BUT to have access to it he must certify his postal address. AND despite sending bank documents (including with the official seal of the bank establishing his residence address!), A copy of the rental lease, his passport and identity card, bank statements and bank card statements : nothing helps it is never enough or the necessary document! and meanwhile PAXUM has the money in its books!
It's a gangster scandal!
Thank you !

It's a gangster scandal!
Thank you !

Paxum is difficult.

Friend of mine had some money there and the only working way (although not cheap) was to transfer to external USD debit card (from Eastern European bank). Transfer was instant, but rather expensive, something like 6USD + 3% if my memory serves. External card had to be on the same name.

We tried to order paxum debit card (in USD) but we never got it, so cannot comment the actual question.

It's a gangster scandal!
Thank you !

I wonder how fast you can send and receive money with them. A friend of mine has been using the company for a very long time and he is happy with them as a payment service.

Anyway, it look at the almost 200 countries they support but I can't find my country mentioned there, does someone know if there are any limititations to which countries they may support or don't?

Latest Threads