Our valued sponsor

United Arab Emirates - AMCFZ Company

Little update, I have managed to open a bank account with a very small bank in Dubai. They do not issue debit cards or even have a proper internet banking though. NoorBank told me to wait a few months for history, Mashreq asked for a proof of personal residence in UAE (because of shared office).

For incorporation and visa, I used <<snipped>>. They don't charge any fees on top of the standard fees charged by AMCFZ.

If anyone has experience with UAE banks, with easier bank account opening for" hot desk" FZ entities, I'd be grateful for any info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so a little update for those negative people sh*tting in their pants, because the tax inspector might come. I gave AMCFZ a "go" and set up FZE LLC. It took two days to get my visa, UAD ID in 4 days, and the drivers' license almost instantly. I opened two business bank accounts (AED 20k and 5k minimum balance requirement). Now I'm just waiting for a personal bank account, will keep you posted. The TAX inspectors can come

BTW: the guy at the bank told me they only report to tax authorities in my home country if I provide tax ID in my home country, and I asked them to do so. They don't like reporting, because it's an additional workflow. Since I have a visa and UAE ID, I'm a resident in UAE, nothing to report here.

Thank you to all the people who added value by providing valuable information.

I don´t exactly understand the timeline here. I´ve never heard of someone managing to get a residency visa in 2 days, and then get their emirates ID printed in 4 days. Then magicly managed to open 2 business accounts, which is close to impossible for non residents and FZ companies? All this without having a genuine lease contract. I know its pretty standard for all banks for a 1 month processing time, but you magicly managed to do all this in a few days. bor&%#bor&%#bor&%#

Reactions: JohnLocke
I don´t exactly understand the timeline here. I´ve never heard of someone managing to get a residency visa in 2 days, and then get their emirates ID printed in 4 days. Then magicly managed to open 2 business accounts, which is close to impossible for non residents and FZ companies? All this without having a genuine lease contract. I know its pretty standard for all banks for a 1 month processing time, but you magicly managed to do all this in a few days. bor&%#bor&%#bor&%#
I don't really care, what you have heard. :D I was providing feedback and my personal experience. To add, I have converted my driver's license to UAE DL in 30 min. :D

I don't really care, what you have heard. :D I was providing feedback and my personal experience. To add, I have converted my driver's license to UAE DL in 30 min. :D

Heard? It´s not something I have heard. It´s personal experience. It´s impossible to get residency visa in a few days. You are lieing about the entire process? Nothing you say is true.
So why are you lieing? I presume its because you shortly after all your lies was promoting an incorporation service...

Heard? It´s not something I have heard. It´s personal experience. It´s impossible to get residency visa in a few days. You are lieing about the entire process? Nothing you say is true.
So why are you lieing? I presume its because you shortly after all your lies was promoting an incorporation service...
I came back to share my experience and to reply since many members asked me privately for feedback. If you read this thread from the beginning, you would understand, I came here for advice. e. g. BlueMist has been of great help to me.

Also, I have not said anything about two business accounts. I have 3 PERSONAL accounts, each took about two days to open and for Fetcher to deliver the cards and checkbooks. The BUSINESS ACCOUNT (one) took almost 6 weeks and I got the IBAN details per email from my account manager, while already out of UAE.

ID card can be issued the same day in Dubai. I did not know that and had it sent to the Ajman post office. Visa was organized directly by AMCFZ and took 2 days. Yes, I paid for the VIP service as I could not spend more than 2 weeks in UAE at that time.

If any of the members have any constructive questions, I will be happy to answer. That's, what the forum is for.

I am not promoting any incorporation services, I just answered a question, who I went with and why.

ID card can be issued the same day in Dubai. I did not know that and had it sent to the Ajman post office. Visa was organized directly by AMCFZ and took 2 days. Yes, I paid for the VIP service as I could not spend more than 2 weeks in UAE at that time.
Would like to know if someone else can confirm this. I'm sorry and I hope I'm wrong but your posting looks much like hidden advertising!

I came back to share my experience and to reply since many members asked me privately for feedback
hod did they ask you privatly?

Getting called out and exposed for being a liar is hard for you I see. It´s literally impossible eveything you have written.
second that...

OK, I applied for 2 bank accounts. 1 got approved and Noor said they want to see some activity first (3-6 months).
your posting behaviour smells like hidden advertising or self promotion. I hope @Admin will moderate the thread so no one falls for this crap.

[...]
[...]

Would like to know if someone else can confirm this. I'm sorry and I hope I'm wrong but your posting looks much like hidden advertising!

There is urgent 24 hours Emirates ID service available only to UAE or GCC citizens for first time applications. Non UAE or GCC citizens can only avail this service for replacement of their ID card. Emirates ID is the last step and this process is automatically initiated once the visa has been stamped. From the moment the visa is stamped in the passport, Emirates ID is ready for collection from Emirates Post within approximately 7 working days.

Reactions: Ceyame and clemens
Non UAE or GCC citizens can only avail this service for replacement of their ID card.
Sorry, new question, you mean if they already have a UAE or GCC ID Card or how do I have to understand this?

Sorry, new question, you mean if they already have a UAE or GCC ID Card or how do I have to understand this?
That means that non UAE or GCC passport holders can avail urgent service only for the replacement of their Emirates ID. So yes, once they have it. First time Emirates ID urgent 24h service is only available to UAE or GCC passport holders.