Our valued sponsor

UNREGULATED FOREX BROKER

Mtprov

Dec 9, 2017
Visit site
Hello everybody

I am looking for a trusted agent who can advise me which country can be the best to open a forex broker without a license. The agent need to offer a nominee service.

As far as i know from googlin a little bit, one possibility can be St. Vincent...

Thanks

Yes, the best "unregulated" jurisdictions will be St. Vincent and the Grenadines and then Marshall Islands. Marshall Islands was recently blacklisted which will cause a few small issues but in general you should pick either of the 2. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines requires considerably more paperwork than Marshall Islands however... For SVG you can use Wilfred Services. For Marshall Islands you can use IRS Corporate Services.

Hope this helps!

Em

Reactions: Mtprov
Yes, the best "unregulated" jurisdictions will be St. Vincent and the Grenadines and then Marshall Islands. Marshall Islands was recently blacklisted which will cause a few small issues but in general you should pick either of the 2. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines requires considerably more paperwork than Marshall Islands however... For SVG you can use Wilfred Services. For Marshall Islands you can use IRS Corporate Services.

Hope this helps!

Em
Hi Emily

Thanks for the fast replay ☺

Have you ever tested the trust on those company like wilfred services ect. ?
Because a lot of them say that they can open to you such a company for the FX purpouse but at the end they scam

Hi Emily

Thanks for the fast replay ☺

Have you ever tested the trust on those company like wilfred services ect. ?
Because a lot of them say that they can open to you such a company for the FX purpouse but at the end they scam

Hey!

Yep, both tested multiple times. I actually use them to incorporate companies for many clients. Over the passed 18 months, not 1 single problem!

IRS you need a Lawyer/Professional to make the "incorporation request" for you. But for Wilfred Services you can go right ahead!

Hope it helps!

Em

Reactions: Mtprov
Hey!

Yep, both tested multiple times. I actually use them to incorporate companies for many clients. Over the passed 18 months, not 1 single problem!

IRS you need a Lawyer/Professional to make the "incorporation request" for you. But for Wilfred Services you can go right ahead!

Hope it helps!

Em
I just sended an email to Wilfred services. Lets wait till theyr response.
Thank you Emily for the contact share.

Ps. Who ever got some other contact please share
Thank you