Our valued sponsor

UOB and ESR obligations in UAE

Offshore13

Mar 5, 2022
Spain
Visit site
Does anyone know about the UOB requirements for a company in the UAE? I am wondering why they would ask for additional information when we've already provided so much to open the entity. With everything changing constantly, it feels like a race to keep up with the latest information and avoid fines for missing something important. Has anyone already completed this form? As a resident who travels in and out of the UAE every six months, I don't have a permanent address there. The UOB form asks for an address, so I'm wondering if using the hotel address where I stay is acceptable. If there are any updates or news that I'm not aware of, please let me know as I am as I have filled the ESR out already to avoid any compmplications. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe I should rephrase the question. As a Freezone company do we have to fill out the UBO form as a sole owner with 100% of shares? As I have read that for now only mainland companies have to fill this out. I mean dont have a problem filling it out just want to know context and/or any who has done this already.

Did you use an agent to help you with the registering of the company etc. or you try to set this up on your own?
i had an agent taking care of this

Last edited: