Our valued sponsor

Upcoming investment opportunities in Russia?

sorry i was not clear
i dont really consider caribbean countries neurtral/friendly toward china/russia/iran.
those islands are thoroughly western and cannot afford any independent foreign policy.
think turkey, serbia, bosnia, cambodia, brazil, african, middle east...do your research. it really doesn't need to be a quality travel passport, and i also doubt russia cares where anybody was actually born.

Reactions: backpacker
sorry i was not clear
i dont really consider caribbean countries neurtral/friendly toward china/russia/iran.
those islands are thoroughly western and cannot afford any independent foreign policy.
think turkey, serbia, bosnia, cambodia, brazil, african, middle east...do your research. it really doesn't need to be a quality travel passport, and i also doubt russia cares where anybody was actually born.
.... and do not forget to put your Western passport into the garbage can because otherwise you are still in breach of Western sanctions.

Properties are very expensive in Caras Venezuela, compared to Romania, Moldova, Serbia.... even if the salary of a doctor in Venezuela it's only 15$/month and 20 kg of meat.
This is interesting.
Can you please come up with numbers: Apartment in a "good" neighbourhood of Caracas, ready to move (only furniture need stonbe bought separately). How much per SQM?

This is interesting.
Can you please come up with numbers: Apartment in a "good" neighbourhood of Caracas, ready to move (only furniture need stonbe bought separately). How much per SQM?

They use MercadoLibre in Venezuela, MercadoLibre is even on Stock Markets, one of the biggest companies in the world also.

Reactions: backpacker
They use MercadoLibre in Venezuela, MercadoLibre is even on Stock Markets, one of the biggest companies in the world also.

Considering the prices of housing in seemingly acceptable neighbourhoods I should move to Caracas ;)

Once the entire EU and Russia lays in Ruins I will start investing with Whiskey and Vodka not before.

Reactions: pixbix
Hey guys!

due to the ongoing conflict and the cutting ties with Russia.
There might be a good entry point in the near future.

There is no exchange of bank data between Ru and the West.
Meaning, as long as you can somehow satisfy the authorities there about the source of your money, you are free to go.

Any ideas on the topic?

Greetings!
Guys, where do you all get information that Russia does not exchange banking information? The list of CRS countries was updated on 28.10.2022 by the Russian Tax Authority and included 85 countries.

Reactions: Zaiga and Jerry1911