Our valued sponsor

Updated list of Territorial Tax Countries

Didn't Thailand close the loophole with postponed remittance and generally require to declare your world-wide income?
Also wholeheartedly agree with those who don't recommend settling in Thailand with kids, especially on some small island. It's a nice place to downshift or party solo, not to raise the family.

Didn't Thailand close the loophole with postponed remittance and generally require to declare your world-wide income?
Also wholeheartedly agree with those who don't recommend settling in Thailand with kids, especially on some small island. It's a nice place to downshift or party solo, not to raise the family.
Thailand does not tax worldwide income yet, just non-exempted foreign remittances.

There are very good international schools, modern facilities in urban areas and quality of life for a family is in general, to my taste, better than any other Wokistan state.

Thailand does not tax worldwide income yet, just non-exempted foreign remittances.

There are very good international schools, modern facilities in urban areas and quality of life for a family is in general, to my taste, better than any other Wokistan state.

My sister is in Thailand with her husband and 3 kids, they are super happy.

The kids go to a school in the center of Bangkok (NIST} and it's really good! Way better than most schools in the western world.

My sister doesn't pay taxes on foreign income as of today.

Latest Threads