Our valued sponsor

Upgrade to Mentor Group today, thanks for the information :)

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi Mods & Admin

I just upgraded my account to Mentor Group for two reasons the first to help you with keeping this forum clean from advertising and help growing this community. I have been learning lots of stuff since and before I joined your community! Thank you thu&¤#

The other reason was simply to learn what you put into the Mentor Group that can't be posted in the public forums. I must say what I found there did really not belong public!

Thanks for all your effort guys expect my continued support!

Thank you for your support and post. Much appreciated;)

Welcome in there :D Its great to have a place where we may discuss things with free speech without anyone to look us over the shoulders if you know what I mean. Some stuff that has been discussed public and was working before the post was made didn't work any longer short time after!

Reactions: Zoxin Development
@crille30 thank you to become a MG member here. It's much appreciated thu&¤#

Yes your membership will be activated right after payment so the MG forum will be visible to you.

Reactions: brutalzorn
Thank you all for supporting this forum! I read a few times here that people want to pay with Bitcoins (also some members already did that) but don't think it is possible. Just use the Contact Us form and let us know that you want to upgrade your account to mentor group and pay with bitcoins so we send you a string.

Unfortunately Blockchain refused to let us integrate the payment option for bitcoin with them, so we have to do it manual!

Latest Threads