Our valued sponsor

Question Urgent Recommendation

danjeden

Feb 18, 2021
lebanon
Visit site
Hello everyone!
Wonderful being here, been reading up on the previous threads, and love the friendly vibes.

I would deeply appreciate a recommendation for a service to establish an offshore company.
I looked into the various banner advertisements, as the thought in mind was that our lovely Admin would look into company beforehand, and make sure non are scams.

Unfortunately many of them didn't fit our budget as we are a startup with limited capital, and I understand we cant entirely be too selective, but our preference is the BVI.
Our main priority is the proper delivery of the company, as in we wont get scammed due to the limitation in capital, so we can of course commence our work.

If anyone has any recommendations to affordable and reliable services, it would be more than appreciated to receive some.

Thank you!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome aboard, you may look into the forum rules, the use of an advertiser is at 100% own risk, OffshoreCorpTalk.com nor the Admins will take any responsibility nor be liable for any lost!

Offshorecorptalk.com is a forum with freedom of speech as long as you tell the truth and are a honest person, you can learn about our philosophy here:

You want to have a look at

Best suggestion for something "cheap" and fast.

It does not make any sense to make optimization of profits, which does not exist now.

If you are a startup, create a great business and start a tax planning and optimization once there will be some reasonable profit.

You are now doing something like planning a university study for a child of parents, who does not know each other, now.

Concentrate to your business and once successful, come back and ask for advice.

Offshore world is not cheap. Many offshore resellers will just advice you on non sense structures, where they earn few hundred bucks, But it will not work if you live in any high tax country.

It does not make any sense to make optimization of profits, which does not exist now.

If you are a startup, create a great business and start a tax planning and optimization once there will be some reasonable profit.

You are now doing something like planning a university study for a child of parents, who does not know each other, now.

Concentrate to your business and once successful, come back and ask for advice.

Offshore world is not cheap. Many offshore resellers will just advice you on non sense structures, where they earn few hundred bucks, But it will not work if you live in any high tax country.
Hello LoveMyLife,

Thank you for the advice, and love the positive vibes in the name.

In my thread, I stated that we are on a tight budget, this is as we payed all our expenses, but still have the company registration to take care of. We have managed all our business processes, and yes, i am a big believer of delivering and perfecting great products and services, so cheers for the same mindset.

I understand your analogy of university, how we are starting our base with the legal aspect of it, and appreciate the consolidation from that aspect, but i'd like to clarify again that we had a very particular amount of funds which were planned for, in fact we organised 40% more of the startup expenses expecting that surprises will come, and so they did. We live in Lebanon, where our currency was previously 1500LL/1$, but due to hyperinflation, it had risen to ~9000LL/1$ at the moment, thus we have lost a very significant amount of the startup capital, attempted to replenish the funds by investing further, but this was throughout a particular time frame when the Lebanese Pound was periodically losing value over time, thus it was a constant struggle to manage the financial aspect of it.

Thank you again for the advice, it is very appreciated. If you have any other remarks, I would love to hear you!

To be able to help you, I need to know:

What is a company doing.
Where are your clients
Where are your suppliers
How do you want to bill a clients
How do you want to be paid
That would be great!

Marketing Arbitrage Firm
China
Worldwide, Film studios
Bank Transfers
USD

Perhaps we can speak on PM, you seem to know the system quite well, it would absolutely be appreciated! Not sure if there are private chatrooms on this forum, but if there is, as I could not find the option, perhaps you can begin a conversation? Otherwise we can exchange contact information (such as a throwawayemail to exchange our real emails since it would be unwise to expose it publicly)

Hello everyone!
Wonderful being here, been reading up on the previous threads, and love the friendly vibes.

I would deeply appreciate a recommendation for a service to establish an offshore company.
I looked into the various banner advertisements, as the thought in mind was that our lovely Admin would look into company beforehand, and make sure non are scams.

Unfortunately many of them didn't fit our budget as we are a startup with limited capital, and I understand we cant entirely be too selective, but our preference is the BVI.
Our main priority is the proper delivery of the company, as in we wont get scammed due to the limitation in capital, so we can of course commence our work.

If anyone has any recommendations to affordable and reliable services, it would be more than appreciated to receive some.

Thank you!
First of all welcome. I can advise and it will be much cheaper than a company of those that charges you to do the same thing that you can do on your own. If you are interested send me a message. Greetings.

Latest Threads