Our valued sponsor

US 3.36 Billion Cryptocurrency Seizure

1700421472926.png

I mean, LOOK at this guy.... This guy was ASKING to be caught! BTW, he called the cops himself stupi#21 to report a theft. How did this guy actually steal anything from Silk Road is beyond me. :rolleyes:

This guy should have immigrated to China, joined a gym, hired a chef, a personal trainer, and a nutritionist, and returned to college to get degrees in economics, finance, and law, and then joined an investment bank in China. Why stay in a Western country is BEYOND me! Hell, even the Chinese who scam in China flee to a Western country, so why NOT the opposite? :rolleyes:

Having your picture taken like this *AND* publicized while being Asian in ANY Western country without ANY financial pedigree is INSANE and a textbook case of delirium! :oops:

Reading the court transcripts on PACER blew my mind! doh948""

BTW, he'll be out in a few months though. In exchange for ALL his wealth and "SUBSTANTIAL ASSISTANCE" (read helping the FBI rob others and imprison them) they gave him 1 year and 1 day, which means it's a felony, but he also does ONLY 87.5% of his incarceration time. Had they given him 1 year, he would have done the full 12 months, but it would be a misdemeanor.

1700422031517.png

Also, Montgomery FPC is a camp, so a minimum security facility, which is lower than "low security".

You know what....this is like people living in High-Tax countries in Europe who want to continue living there but NOT paying the extortion fee (i.e. taxes) that the henchmen (tax office) require to keep one's freedom. It's mind-boggling to me. Oh, for those who say: Family and friends... understand that life goes on and family & friends will NOT be able to visit you in prison (they are busy - life happens) or even deposit money into your commissary account. stupi#21 #RealTalk #NoFilters!

I can't even imagine the sad life this guy is about to have in the USA with a felony attached to his name. He can't even travel and he'll be broke. F*ck...most banks won't even allow him to have an account cry&¤

This guy will die prematurely due to sadness and stress. There is NO other way out (that I know of)! cry&¤

There are some videos about him on YouTube and the "back story". Here's one of them, for those who are interested.
Ohhh.... Thank you for this. I wasn't even aware of how sad this was. I was reading court transcripts and of course, the "courts" make themselves look good. Jimmy got f*cked so bad ... it's NOT even funny! stupi#21

Again, thanks for sharing!

The case takeaway here once again.
Not the fugazi chain anal ysis thang and all this useless surveillance crap got him, he basically turned himself in voluntarily.
The surveillance provided only a hint, which could have been very well a coincidence because it produces so many.

There are some videos about him on YouTube and the "back story". Here's one of them, for those who are interested.
Just to add, this one is at times contradicting the real life footage which is shown elsewhere.

but nevertheless interesting like a desasterpron stories commonly are.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
he basically turned himself in voluntarily.
#Bingo!

+6 months ago I mentioned this:
1700455218273.png

If one keeps quiet, they have nothing. Doesn't mean they won't lock the person up, but then they have to bear false witnesses who will NOT only "sing", but ALSO compose ;) . Now, at this point, they crossed the line of the side of Hell where ALL gloves are off.

Attachments

• 1700455183047.png
    1700455183047.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
#Bingo!

+6 months ago I mentioned this:
View attachment 5662
If one keeps quiet, they have nothing. Doesn't mean they won't lock the person up, but then they have to bear false witnesses who will NOT only "sing", but ALSO compose ;) . Now, at this point, they crossed the line of the side of Hell where ALL gloves are off.
Thats the part I was referred to which seems to differ across the yt stories.

He was not in prison and they did not forced it out of him, he gave them access to the computer beforehand bc they were skilled in playing him like a fiddle.
There is body cam footage out there which shows how he got taken down.

The video linked here is "just" a narrator telling a story besides some desperate nordvpn shilling for some lunch money.

So, interested in knowing which version is the most accurate one of the thriller episodes.

He was not in prison and they did not forced it out of him, he gave them access to the computer beforehand bc they were skilled in playing him like a fiddle.
There is body cam footage out there which shows how he got taken down.
This is the correct one! Hence, why I keep saying: There are NO mutes in prison! If he couldn't talk, he couldn't have called and snitched on himself. ;)

The video linked here is "just" a narrator telling a story besides some desperate nordvpn shilling for some lunch money.
I may be wrong here, but from the narrator's perspective, it just looks different because the narrator probably didn't have the whole story and he filled in the blanks with his own "hallucinations" [desperately shilling NordVPN for some lunch money.] smi(&%

they were skilled in playing him like a fiddle.
#Bingoooooooooo! Good catch! Great eye! ;)
James Zhong is a classic person with histrionic personality disorder.
Definition: "A mental health condition that affects the way a person thinks, perceives, and relates to others.
Genes play a role in the development of personality disorders. Abuse or instability during childhood may also increase risk.
A person with histrionic personality disorder seeks attention, talks dramatically with strong opinions, is easily influenced, has rapidly changing emotions, and thinks relationships are closer than they are."

Source: Histrionic Personality Disorder: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment

Caution: Hence the reason why I avoid EVERYONE who posts on social media about their private life or things that are happening to them. To save face, these people, in general, will sacrifice their OWN mothers when the state or anyone stronger than them threatens their existence. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are few and far between. Of course, YMMV.

Reactions: JackAlabama
Caution: Hence the reason why I avoid EVERYONE who posts on social media about their private life or things that are happening to them. To save face, these people, in general, will sacrifice their OWN mothers when the state or anyone stronger than them threatens their existence. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are few and far between. Of course, YMMV.
Social Media? What's that lol. - stopped using that after i had a hostile takeover (from within) years back.

Tether froze some 250m$ of USDT today (something like that).

Post came out from some Bitpay or something where they remarked many innocent people may have their funds frozen by association.

This is something that concerns me in respect of what i try to point out on here constantly.

If you do a P2P transaction, chances are you may get 'whacked', you may get 'charged for laundering', you may even have your entire wallet(s) 'frozen' due to proximity and transactions trading with X that has been frozen.

Some say about moving from USDT/similar to 'Cash' all good until the person you sold to 'whacks' you because they think you are the cause of their funds being frozen (another avenue to look at it).

A mental health condition that affects the way a person thinks, perceives, and relates to others.
Genes play a role in the development of personality disorders. Abuse or instability during childhood may also increase risk.
A person with histrionic personality disorder seeks attention, talks dramatically with strong opinions, is easily influenced, has rapidly changing emotions, and thinks relationships are closer than they are."
I'd have called that Aspergers...

Tether froze some 250m$ of USDT
rof/% rof/% Tether Freezes $225M Linked to Human Trafficking Syndicate Amid DOJ Investigation

If you do a P2P transaction, chances are you may get 'whacked', you may get 'charged for laundering', you may even have your entire wallet(s) 'frozen' due to proximity and transactions trading with X that has been frozen.

Some say about moving from USDT/similar to 'Cash' all good until the person you sold to 'whacks' you because they think you are the cause of their funds being frozen (another avenue to look at it).
True, but Tether only acts on LE's requests, right?

Anyway, several people here have mentioned swapping immediately to BTC, which for anything in excess I have.
BTW, did Tether ban everyone in the US from opening an account with them?

Post came out from some Bitpay or something where they remarked many innocent people may have their funds frozen by association.
rof/% rof/% This is the scam, btw: That simple 'hi' text from a stranger could be the start of a scam that ends up costing you millions

I don't want to get into a diatribe but the people falling for these scams, are scammers themselves. They expect some wealthy guy (or girl) to share with them the fruits of his/her labor without the scammee doing ANY meaningful and productive work. They got exactly what they deserved! :mad:

Now, the US DOJ's employees are $225M richer and will be eating lobster and expensive Krug on the gullibility of both the scammers and the scammees! smi(&%

True, but Tether only acts on LE's requests, right?
I had 50,000$ 'phished' in shitcoins in 2021 - I was impressed if i am honest - the speed - it was converted to USDT and and sent to FTX.

I did try communicating with Tether regarding it because there was something like 400 people in real time being impacted, they said 'eat dirt' in a manner of speaking lol.

It's like -> they only move if the FBI give them a directive, and you have to ask yourself, what would a Carib company with Asian based impacted parties, contact the US for lol.

If you go local it would be too late, so wrote it off, sent a email to the FBI - gave pointers - wished them luck.

But yeah i have doubts at times... i personally think the US agencies use crypto to refill their coffers - same with the regulatory agencies as it usually goes into the treasury, they can't touch it, but they certainly can use it as an asset on their balance sheet to loan against/print.

Social Media? What's that lol. - stopped using that after i had a hostile takeover (from within) years back.

Tether froze some 250m$ of USDT today (something like that).

This is something that concerns me in respect of what i try to point out on here constantly.

I'd have called that Aspergers...
Correct. Only bitcoin is for real. Cannot be frozen at least and hence this "proximity" needs to be proven in court, which is highly time consuming and cumbersome to the borg even if they employ these chainanalysis fugazi methods.

However, usdt on eth/usdt can be frozen easily, its like a us bank acting like a lap dog of the us, hence why its still online even tho there are like gazilion people calling them to go under for many years.

Reactions: wellington and jafo
It's like the SEC 6 billion 'created' in charges, they will likely collect maybe 2-3 billion.

This all goes into the Treasury.

The Treasury now has a IOU for lets say 3 Billion, and already collected 3 billion... half of SEC settlements/wins never actually get paid, but on paper they now have a win, and a IOU sitting in the treasury current account...

The SEC pays out 1 billion to victims (numbers are accurate for 2023).

That leaves 2 billion sitting in the Treasury, and 3 billion in paper IOUs.

Janet Yellen comes along and re-hypothicates that 3 billion IOU into the real economy...

It's so bloody obvious but no one seems to connect the dots in the media/congress/cryptotwitter etc...

It's a huge ponzi scheme built on nothing but paper IOUs.

The best example is the Adam Todd case with the CFTC here: USA Government shakedown of Binance?

Then look at sparkster (30m$ ICO) 2018 its still sitting on the funds lol after settling with the SEC a year or so ago... as a British company... for 30 million $ when it made less than 3m$ from the US.

• Haha

Latest Threads