Our valued sponsor

US company looking to buy BTC on a regular basis

We are working with rbfc.com for OTC and liquidity, very happy
Estonian crypto exchange got onboarded with them within 48 hours, no liveness check. Polish SRO with Ukrainian UBO same 48 hours. Try speaking to [email protected] she is our account manager
I approved this post, everyone following the advice in this post be careful!

whoa. it takes weeks to get verified there. I wonder if there's a way to just simply buy a verified account somewhere
There are ways to do that but if it gets frozen you're in for a lot of trouble. Do you already have your money in a bank account? If so hit me up, I might be able to help.

Binance is know for being shitty but so is every exchange. Found this from a while ago.

There are ways to do that but if it gets frozen you're in for a lot of trouble. Do you already have your money in a bank account? If so hit me up, I might be able to help.

Binance is know for being shitty but so is every exchange. Found this from a while ago.
I wonder how it works. Say I have a us based LLC with a business checking account opened under it 's name and if I purchase a verified crypto account say at coinbase or binance - how do I link my bank account information there? I mean are there even ways to do it considering the name of the company and the bank account info are going to be different then what previously was there?

I wonder how it works. Say I have a us based LLC with a business checking account opened under it 's name and if I purchase a verified crypto account say at coinbase or binance - how do I link my bank account information there? I mean are there even ways to do it considering the name of the company and the bank account info are going to be different then what previously was there?
Name of your bank account has to be the same as that of the exchange. Even if that wasn't a requirement, I'd suggest you do not buy exchange accounts from anyone (most of these come from Eastern Europe) as they're already dirty.

And most EMI's also heavily regulate transactions that are not going through the same name (i.e from xyz ltd to xyz ltd), on the service they are checking and verifying, behind the scenes filing SAR's etc.

*lot of EMI's bank from within a regulated bank, which also does filings(s)

Many people think they are smarter than the system, either for tax evasion or money laundering, it's not the job of enforcement before an activity but to observe the activities and then use them as a list of violation counts during indictments/charges etc.

Latest Threads