Our valued sponsor

US Corporation - Living expenses as CEO as operational expenditures

obiwankenobi

May 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm from europe and my main interest is to reduce tax. I sell digital goods to european customers.

I've heard of a setup in which the owner of a US corporation can live and buy most of his living expenses on behalf of the corporation. Also if you want to buy properties, cars etc. - the corporation pays and you use it. You get only a small amount paid as official wage.

Two questions:

1.) It is claimed that in the US much more is accepted as operational expense than in europe. Can anyone confirm this and which daily expenses of the CEO are covered?

2.) Since I sell digital goods to europeans I should pay VAT. Can I ignore that happily as US Corporation? Does the IRS care about this?

Reactions: DeMajor
1.) It is claimed that in the US much more is accepted as operational expense than in europe. Can anyone confirm this and which daily expenses of the CEO are covered?
US is good but still much monitoring compared to other countries. For instant you can do the same with a Cyprus corp, Belize, Seychelles and many other offshore countries.

2.) Since I sell digital goods to europeans I should pay VAT. Can I ignore that happily as US Corporation? Does the IRS care about this?
you could ignore that happily with a Seychelles, Belize or other offshore company!

Latest Threads