Our valued sponsor

US LLC Deloware, taxation for non-residents

rob1010

Aug 8, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Question:
We registered an LLC in Delaware (non resident, non US and non EU/EEA), to make a payment for our freelancers based in EU.

US LLC will provide service for EU company (according to the invoice), receve money and after, will make a payment to freelancer

What reports and taxes should be submitted to the USA, and should we pay any taxes for LLC in Delaware ?
Should we keep accounting in this company in Delaware or can we can simple pay 300 usd for company in deloware ?

Thank you very much!

Have a read of the below thread fully? I am pretty shocked however on the basic accounting questions.

P.s Sorry I can't help you any more but I never really involve myself in US stuff.

Have a read of the below thread fully? I am pretty shocked however on the basic accounting questions.

P.s Sorry I can't help you any more but I never really involve myself in US stuff.

Is there any way you could help me out with finding the right jurisdiction? My thread is nearby in the same section.

Is there any way you could help me out with finding the right jurisdiction? My thread is nearby in the same section.

I don't understand what you are asking for. Send me a direct link to your question please.

I don't understand what you are asking for. Send me a direct link to your question please.

Hi,

Question:
We registered an LLC in Delaware (non resident, non US and non EU/EEA), to make a payment for our freelancers based in EU.

US LLC will provide service for EU company (according to the invoice), receve money and after, will make a payment to freelancer

What reports and taxes should be submitted to the USA, and should we pay any taxes for LLC in Delaware ?
Should we keep accounting in this company in Delaware or can we can simple pay 300 usd for company in deloware ?

Thank you very much!
The $300 is the state tax annually due in june. You should keep records for IRS if they want to see it. There is no requirement annuals, audit etc. Taxes are only to be paid for business made in US.

1. We offer touristic services abroad but most of our clients are US based. Would this mean we would be taxed if we created a US LLC as non-residents?

2. Which state is better to do a LLC? Wyoming, New Mexico, Delaware or Florida (state tax but cheaper flight tickets from where we're based)