Our valued sponsor

US LLC FORM but no EIN ???

Loisir

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
Dear guys,

It is now more than 4 months that I paid for the 200$ from IncFile for a US LLC.
As you can see the package contain the EIN formation, after a first rejection by the IRS for the reason " The name submitted is currently not available or similar to existed one, please submit another"

After that, i asked IncFile to re-apply for it, since then I have no reply from them.
Since i had no reply i decided to no go further with the us llc and opened a UK LTD which is much easier, I've just opened an Us LLC for anonymous reasons ( to put it in website and checkout with the uk ltd).

I am worried as i would not be able to handle the 25K fine from the IRS. Question:

- If i don't get EIN from the IRS and IncFile and it look like it would be the case, do i still liable for the form 5472 ??? and i think this is the only one form as no transaction will occur
- If i still liable for form 5472 even without EIN number, there is a risk to not reply ? or close the entity by dissolution before the filling requirement?

Thank you so much for your reply , from what i see it can be an obligation to get EIN.

regards,

@eadeveloper Thank you for your reply, litlle questions :

NM do not need tax clearance before dissolution if I dissolve the company before the end of the year, will I still need to fil 5472 form ?
And if Yes, if i still not receive any EIN from the IRS by april 2021 ( Date of formation ) , do i still need to fil 5472 ?

@eadeveloper Thank you for your reply, litlle questions :

NM do not need tax clearance before dissolution if I dissolve the company before the end of the year, will I still need to fil 5472 form ?
And if Yes, if i still not receive any EIN from the IRS by april 2021 ( Date of formation ) , do i still need to fil 5472 ?

About the first question I don't know to be honest, is better to consult a certified CPA who understands about foreign owned LLCs.

But in case you still need to do it, the IRS doesn't care if you didn't get the EIN before the filling date (form 1120 filling date) since is the LLC responsibility to fill the required documents and is considered a failure in the filling process.

Dear guys,

It is now more than 4 months that I paid for the 200$ from IncFile for a US LLC.
As you can see the package contain the EIN formation, after a first rejection by the IRS for the reason " The name submitted is currently not available or similar to existed one, please submit another"

After that, i asked IncFile to re-apply for it, since then I have no reply from them.
Since i had no reply i decided to no go further with the us llc and opened a UK LTD which is much easier, I've just opened an Us LLC for anonymous reasons ( to put it in website and checkout with the uk ltd).

I am worried as i would not be able to handle the 25K fine from the IRS. Question:

- If i don't get EIN from the IRS and IncFile and it look like it would be the case, do i still liable for the form 5472 ??? and i think this is the only one form as no transaction will occur
- If i still liable for form 5472 even without EIN number, there is a risk to not reply ? or close the entity by dissolution before the filling requirement?

Thank you so much for your reply , from what i see it can be an obligation to get EIN.

regards,
Was looking for companies to help with incorporation. What is the 25k fine he's talking about?