Our valued sponsor

US LLC Holding BTC/parking cash

James2774

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
Any issues holding funds in a business exchange account though my LLC as opposed to paying myself out?

US LLC, use business exchange to hold USD(and gain interest say nexo, blockfi , etc, or trade it and grow)

Just a place to park the cash so that I won’t have to pay myself out and therefore not get taxed, until im ready to cash it out in a more tax friendly state (Florida no income tax) or country (using the foreign exemption for some).

Also, if I hold BTC in the business account, then send after a year to a personal
Wallet, is that a payout and subject to self employment tax? Or is that capital gains subject instead?

not looking for anything too complicated, at least just a place to park it until I’m ready to pay myself out I’m happy with and LLC owned assets in an exchange seems easy enough

Reactions: Hegemon
Any issues holding funds in a business exchange account though my LLC as opposed to paying myself out?

US LLC, use business exchange to hold USD(and gain interest say nexo, blockfi , etc, or trade it and grow)

Just a place to park the cash so that I won’t have to pay myself out and therefore not get taxed, until im ready to cash it out in a more tax friendly state (Florida no income tax) or country (using the foreign exemption for some).

Also, if I hold BTC in the business account, then send after a year to a personal
Wallet, is that a payout and subject to self employment tax? Or is that capital gains subject instead?

not looking for anything too complicated, at least just a place to park it until I’m ready to pay myself out I’m happy with and LLC owned assets in an exchange seems easy enough
Depends on the country, but in most countries you'll have to pay taxes (in your country) on the money that the company makes as personal income, doesn't matter if you withdraw it or not. Check your countries laws and see if what you're saying is doable, which I doubt.