Our valued sponsor

US LLC ways to receive income

Cazorla

Dec 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

Can someone explain little bit closer some of the ways to receive money under LLC?
So I will have Mercury account. What are the options than? I am thinking about few of them, but just dont have a clear picture at the moment.

1. My clients will pay me with their credit/debit card directly on my mercury account (is that what they are calling "direct deposit" ?)
2. I will link my Mercury account with PayPal and Square for example, so they can pay on PayPal or Square. Do they also need to have PayPal accounts themselves or how is that going?
3. What is exactly ACH and can somebody explain me what that means that I am going to receieve income by ACH?
4. Credit authorization form, I guess they will fill out the form authorizing me to charge their credit card myself and they will give me their credit card info, right?

Is there any other popular way?

Thank you.

1. My clients will pay me with their credit/ debit card directly on my mercury account (is that what they are calling "direct deposit" ?)
No they will do a transfer from their account to yours.
4. Credit authorization form, I guess they will fill out the form authorizing me to charge their credit card myself and they will give me their credit card info, right?
not really, that's if you overdraft your account!

You really need to learn something about regular banking before you jump into this.

Anyway, do you live in the USA or you consider to setup the company in the US as an foreigner?

No they will do a transfer from their account to yours.

not really, that's if you overdraft your account!

You really need to learn something about regular banking before you jump into this.

Anyway, do you live in the USA or you consider to setup the company in the US as an foreigner?
I already have set up my company and Mercury account. Before starting with operatios, I just want to know what I need to know about payments and receiving money.

1. Client couldn't just pay to your mercury bank account via credit card, they would have to either do ACH Transfers or Wire transfers
2. You apply for Paypal or Stripe, so they can pay you via credit card, Stripe will take a cut, and you can withdraw the money to your Mercury bank account
3. ACH is just the money transfer network inside the US. If your customer has a US bank account, they can login to their bank account and do a ACH transfer to you.

Latest Threads