Our valued sponsor

USA Government shakedown of Binance?

Honeypot? :rolleyes:
Nah, it has licenses, but yes honeypot, but then again the US now has all the information so unless you liquidate to cash p2p, hold for a bit and then buy new crypto p2p and start fresh wallets, devices, computer/mobile (fingerprinting), CEX, VPN etc they will be able to track you like a tagged dear :p lol

So yes 'f*****g huge' win for the US.

Any top suggestions? Unfortunately Canada has a hard on atm to control Canadians accessing crypto anonymously. How does one circumvent that?
Renounce citizenship, burn passport, head to the global south, taking your skills and wealth and begin building (i'm not actually kidding) the West is in the throws of decline - would you want to go down on the Titanic?

Shake down, need those reddies to pay off student debt.

Adam Todd who was sued by the CFTC for having a token (surprisingly as a commodity) issued in 2018 - that was used on an exchange he launched (British National, all non-connected to the US).

Raised 4/5m -> Spent (Operations) 4/5m CFTC sued him for 16m$

Adam Todd - CEO of Digitex.
They served me by email. I didn’t respond because I was out of the US and couldn’t afford to return and so they carried on without me and came up with that ridiculous figure

Adam Todd - CEO of Digitex.
and the funny thing is that after the verdict when I contacted them about coming to an agreement regarding payment they never responded to me
its like they know its a completely ridiculous fine that they've got no chance of collecting so they're not even trying, they don't reply to my emails and nobody from the CFTC has contacted me since the verdict
which suits me just fine but it seems a bit odd. It was a civil case with no criminal liability so I don't go to jail for not paying it if I don't have the money so not sure what happens next
Ref this, an update - Indicted after arriving back in Miami due to a kid of his having a sickness on the 10th.

Attachments

• FILE_2592.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: jafo
chat above gave his view a few months ago
rof/% smi(&% He also fell for the propaganda of democracy, the rule of law, rule-based orders, the Magna Carta, etc., etc! :rolleyes:

PS. In his defense, I fell for it decades ago too, notwithstanding growing up with the worst of worse "public servants" within arm's reach and witnessing all their "casuistry & sophistry" stupi#21
It's the Mercedes-Benz analogy all over again ;)

Reactions: wellington
Any top suggestions? Unfortunately Canada has a hard on atm to control Canadians accessing crypto anonymously. How does one circumvent that?
sideshift.ai
letsexchange.io
simpleswap.io
fixedfloat.com
and many others. Fees more expansive. And use a VPN.

It's just for crypto to crypto. If you are talking fiat to crypto, unfortunately it's already getting late in the game.

Last edited:
Guys…. Guys…

Have a wallet on your phone? Every few seconds to minutes it’s broadcasting your device ID, Wallet ID and wallet addresses wallet balances to a centralised server for pricing updates etc.

Have a hardware wallet? It does the same every time you use. I.e via their own platform (ledger) or via 3rd party software wallets you hook into.

Ever sent a transaction? Your IP is sent

On and on and on…

Now you may say I use a VPN well I’ve got news for you - the feds have indirect access to traffic on VPNs by having their own accounts and using things like Apple classroom as a back door to your device which now gets shipped with Mac’s and there’s gonna be something similar with windows.

Ok well I’ll use a VPN and a device specifically for crypto - it takes only one touch point where something is exposed and they have mapping for everything from that point.

The Feds didn’t install nodes for no reason

As for chain hopping like described above - although records (court transcripts) reference this routinely as obfuscation - it’s technically just public obfuscation - the books are accessible to the authorities so for (hiding from the state) is pointless.

Guys…. Guys…

Have a wallet on your phone? Every few seconds to minutes it’s broadcasting your device ID, Wallet ID and wallet addresses wallet balances to a centralised server for pricing updates etc.

Have a hardware wallet? It does the same every time you use. I.e via their own platform (ledger) or via 3rd party software wallets you hook into.

Ever sent a transaction? Your IP is sent

On and on and on…

Now you may say I use a VPN well I’ve got news for you - the feds have indirect access to traffic on VPNs by having their own accounts and using things like Apple classroom as a back door to your device which now gets shipped with Mac’s and there’s gonna be something similar with windows.

Ok well I’ll use a VPN and a device specifically for crypto - it takes only one touch point where something is exposed and they have mapping for everything from that point.

The Feds didn’t install nodes for no reason

As for chain hopping like described above - although records (court transcripts) reference this routinely as obfuscation - it’s technically just public obfuscation - the books are accessible to the authorities so for (hiding from the state) is pointless.
you maybe have had this installed and thats why your exodus wallet has been cleared of usdt?

• Wow
U.S have more to win now if they let them exist than if they decide to eliminate them.
It is known that the vast majority of ppl is either idiotic or ignorant....last check point of confirmation was the plandemic hoax.....
Clearly letting Binance active they thought the plan as a fisherman's net in which the fish is caught without great effort.
Idiots do not understand that the whole existential concept of Crypto is to get rid of state control, so those who choose to trade/buy Crypto after carrying out KYC protocols is clearly an idiot or ignorant.
KYC acceptance or purchasing assets through credit/debit cards is clear madness....I buy Crypto in a totally anonymous way, using also dex exchanges and " hodling it " on cold storage, cloaking IP's by default all the time, but considering the fact that on such forums are also the ones we try to avoid I'm not gonna give specific details.
Yes, it's hard, until I found the recipe I documented myself for hundreds or even thousands of hours, but the information is available, you just have to look for it.
It is true that information means POWER! Just take it! Search for it!
Also storing crypto on hardware devices or hot storage like Binance, Coinbase, etc, is also crazy, when you keep your coins on third party platforms on internet or on the hardware equipments on whose creators can access your decryption keys, passwords or through which you make updates or synchronization, you have a chance to discover one day that you have nothing more, that everything you had disappeared, the safest version is cold storage, you are your own bank, your own gate keeper, the owner of your own security protocol.
Anyone who understands what happens and what we are heading for in a not very distant time frame has the obligation to be informed and to look for solutions, solutions that exist, any closed door opens others.
Those who do not take counteracting measures during this period of time deserves their fates!
.......good luck, TRUST NO ONE !.......

What wallets do you recommend? For cold storage
Unfortunately the method chosen by me is not simple, use an operating system like Kali, Ubuntu or Tails that has incorporated the electrum btc pay system.

I chosed to invest only in projects that made available as a storage option: paper wallets, " offline generated - web page or command line ".
I never had any problem, BTC, ETH and many many many more have this option of storage. Have a big investment portfolio created in time, and stored them only on paper wallets.
For start, more info you can find here: 5 Steps to Creating an ULTRA Secure Bitcoin Paper Wallet (2024 Updated)
I would not have risked choosing Cold Storage if I had not come to the conclusion that it is the safest option, the only safe option!!!!

There are many projects that offer paper wallets as a storage option. Don't choose variants for storage offered by all sheep, inform yourself before and don't do it in a superficial way.
Hardware wallets are not safe for the reasons explained in the previous post, find at any time informations according to which Ledger and Trezor wallets have been allready hacked.
And keep in mind that besides the possibility of being hacked if physical access to them there is the private keys problem, keys are stored on these devices and hardware wallets in time need firmware updates and online synchronizations, also code source not fully open source, and there is always the possibility of a backdoor and a man in the middle attack.... so yes, hardware wallets are veryyyy NOT safe!!!
Aaaa if you have only 1000$ stored, ok, you can say f**k it, what will be will be....
As well in the future exists the possibility that including the hardware wallets creators to be regulated and block your funds until you perform the kyc procedure or even to seize your funds thus not being able to do P2P operations anymore if future anti crypto laws will impose it.
You have to consider including the possibility that the device will break in time or lose the device.

Online platforms that generate your access keys online or generate it in offline mode but later ask you to connect for sync operations to be able to access them should be avoided 100%.
Paper wallets must be generate only in offline mode " not connected to internet ", AIR GAPPED, and it is preferable to be a workstation desktop or laptop used only for offline tasks, that will Never Connect to Internet.
Store your private keys on ENCRYPTED external hdd or memory sticks, not on a single one, make other backups and store them in safe places, indoor or outdoor, I used also water resistant memory sticks for extreme storage conditions. For sending funds use only dex exhanges and only developer platforms. and no mandatory kyc trading platforms.
Don't put all your funds on a single wallet, after synchronization for sending funds the wallet is no longer safe even if you used a developer platform, your private key will be synced so if a man in the middle atack is in proggress the private key will be collected and the remaining funds redirected by the attacker.
Also the possibility of an online self melt keylogger attack deploied on your workstation. So better to use multiple paper wallets so that the whole amount is sent each time in full and the balance remains zero. Or after you send some funds the remaining ones you will have to send them fast on antoher paper wallet that you control.
Search info and you will find everything you need, everything available at your discretion. Just triple check to be sure that the generators come from valid sources.
There is no safest way of storage!!!!!!

I cannot give more details because of those mentioned in the previous post. But if you are looking for information you will find as I was able to find, non kyc trading platforms, exchange/conversion methods, protection methods, etc

.......good luck, TRUST NO ONE !.......