Our valued sponsor

USA is the best offshore

Kievcash

Nov 21, 2018
Visit site
Good Sunday,
I think US and Soon UK will become the only one to be able to do offshore in safe way in nearest future, i mean with safe funds for depositors.

Especially USA, why nobody talk about ? in the US incorporate a LLC is easy and get a US bank account for non resident is also easy in several big US banks, and guaranteed with Toronto Dominion if you are not a terrorist :)
LLC DELAWARE
LLC NEVADA
LLC WYOMING
LLC FLORIDA

this are the best states with ridiculous tax or no tax if you are not a US resident.

Also if you apply for ITIN number you can open an account with the rest of the US, and do not forget than USA do not share your data with your home country.

For me the US will be the main offshore zone in nearest time since they locks others offshore nations with their regulations that they don't apply to themself.
And also if you got a Internet business acquiring from a US company you have a large choice of companies that can accept your application, and i don't talk about s**t paypal.

Reactions: atlas451
EUR you mean ? but dollar is the best, anyway europe will crash, already Britain understood this.
You can try with transferwise or equivalent to got a EUR account or in UK branch of USA banks but i think that the most important is safety of money, i know peoples that had money in Latvia and Cyprus and got their money locked by differents banks and lost everything and stay in the s**t for several years, i never had this problem because never putted money in strange banks or country. First i look it is bank capital, who own capital, what country is the bank. and i am 10 years in offshore world already. But i have 2 usa LLC and they work both with a USA account without issue since 2 years.

Personally nothing to sell. What report you mean USA did not sign any exchange data treaty. Yes they report company maybe but if you are non us resident and do not sell nothing in USA you risk nothing, your tax must be very close to 0 or 0.

The tax must be paid in your origin country, it's also better to apply for S taxable revenue for Delaware company.

Someones got some setup to sell to the naive I guess ca#"!.

You could try searching the forum perhaps i.e:

How to open USA bank account for offshore company

Really?......lol.

Do I understand that US financial institutions DO NOT report non-us person deposits in them?

You want to tell me that if I am Colombian men and open LLC in Miami, Colombia will know from the USA that I have a business in the us?

It's not possible , USA do not share data with others nations and refuse to sign such kind of treaty's.

But if you have proof that it exist send us please because I will be very surprise

You want to tell me that if I am Colombian men and open LLC in Miami, Colombia will know from the USA that I have a business in the us?

It's not possible , USA do not share data with others nations and refuse to sign such kind of treaty's.

But if you have proof that it exist send us please because I will be very surprise

Legal base for automatic exchange of fiscal data.
business substance at its core

In grey country's that did not sign, and USA do not plan to apply rules that they force others nations to apply.

Please read the threads I posted fully instead of just spamming.

Wrong you Can but for this you need a EIN and ITIN number you must Ask it to irs in Austin , you Can Do by distance.

After that few banks allow you to open business account online

Which ones would allow it? I have a US LLC and an EIN but all the banks I have contacted on the matter referred to the Patriot Act and said that personal presence was a must.