Our valued sponsor

USA Prepaid card (USD, loaded via ACH) for EU's ATM?

Simon01

Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
Dear all, I am wondering if anyone knows any either prepaid cards provider or broker who has USA prepaid cards available, similar to:

cashpass done
brinksprepaidmastercard.com
krogerprepaid.com
aceelitecard.com
fredmeyerprepaid.com
myfastermoney.com
pnc smartaccess prepaid visa
mycontrolcard.com
nexscard

I also tried univisiontarjeta but this one cannot be loaded via ach from own account. The reason I cannot use them is because providers, particularly Nexscard, are requesting impossible to happen requirements in order to activate either already shipped or not yet shipped card. Netspend won't work. Paypal's prepaid is even worse due to too low limits.

Reactions: AMD
This is only valid for US citizens I believe or is this worldwide applicable?

You cannot request on card's website ACH direct debit to fund that card. Instead, ACH must be sent from the bank's side (online banking) to greendot's card account and routing number.

The card I'm looking for must have ACH direct debit feature so funds are debited on bank account. Having said that, the request must be done on card's website and not bank's website as outgoing transaction.

Does anyone know such card? Similar to NexsCard perhaps but no one is selling them.

fredmeyerprepaid.com
Does someone has experience with this card? I would like to learn a whole lot more about them if possible.

This looks appealing to me:
GET A $10 CREDIT TO YOUR CARD AFTER YOU SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT**

but how can they give you $10 for something that is totally free to apply to?

When looking at their fee table:

Monthly Maintenance Fee$4.95
Cash Reload (Swipe Reload at Kroger Family Stores)$3.00
Cash Reload (Visa Readylink)Varies by Retailer
Cash Reload (ReCharge Card™)$3.00
ATM Withdrawal$2.50 In-Network^^
$2.50 Out-of-Network
$2.50 International
ATM Balance Inquiry$0.50 In-Network
$0.50 Out-of-Network
International Transaction Fee3% of transaction amount
Card Replacement$3.00
Card Replacement Expedited Delivery$15.00

It is pretty expensive to pay $5 for a simple prepaid card that you can get for free at any other EMI?

Yes. Though all cards have varied functional criterias,limits,restriction,validity,global usage,anonymity level etc..a card is only as important, as the purpose it serves..

Dear all, I am wondering if anyone knows any either prepaid cards provider or broker who has USA prepaid cards available, similar to:

cashpass done
brinksprepaidmastercard.com
krogerprepaid.com
aceelitecard.com
fredmeyerprepaid.com
myfastermoney.com
pnc smartaccess prepaid visa
mycontrolcard.com
nexscard

I also tried univisiontarjeta but this one cannot be loaded via ach from own account. The reason I cannot use them is because providers, particularly Nexscard, are requesting impossible to happen requirements in order to activate either already shipped or not yet shipped card. Netspend won't work. Paypal's prepaid is even worse due to too low limits.
[/QUOTE

At OP you mentioned card limits? Would that apply to card maximum loadable limit or Card maximum Withdrawal Limit?.....what loadable options are you considering other than ACH procedure?

What do you guys think about

compared to Mercury in the US ?

myfastermoney

The Visa debit card looks awesome, I wonder if they accept corporate accounts for Wyoming LLC's or Delaware corps?

Someone know them and used them?

Someone has first hands experience with this service? I mean there are so many after all, EMI's are popping up everywhere these days and only few are leaving the market.

Latest Threads