Our valued sponsor

USD is plummeting! 2104 SATS

1 USD = 2104 SATS
You should better sell that worthless greenish toilet paper before it goes to zero!
Odds of SATS going to zero before the USD goes to zero is near 100%. The USD has existed since 1792.

At least I can use USD as toilet paper if it goes to zero. If SATS goes to zero it has utility at all.

Lol, how do you always make up all these comments?
Again here, on what basis?
Why not 16?
How is his comment any less ridiculous than the OP's comment? If you post stupidity, you invite stupidity.

At least 369's comment was based on something, i.e., technical analysis.

Odds of SATS going to zero before the USD goes to zero is near 100%. The USD has existed since 1792.

At least I can use USD as toilet paper if it goes to zero. If SATS goes to zero it has utility at all.
No, you cannot as you already hold most $ in digital form. ;)
Every fiat currency goes to 0. History proves it. Now the time is coming due, it becomes very clear since end of February.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
interesting, you don't mention the time frame... but if it's "near" 100% then let say 99%? which is 1.01 in decimal odds - would you really bet 1M USD on it? every body can see this is nonsense

Every fiat currency goes to 0. History proves it.
That rule only holds true in absolute time, not in terms of human lifetimes (which is what matters). As I already noted, the USD has existed since 1792. The Pound has existed for over 1,000 years. They will continue to exist during our lifetimes, which is what matters. The USD will eventually end as a reserve currency, but it will not end as a currency (just as the GBP did not end as a currency after it lost its reserve status). By comparison, Bitcoin might not exist next year.

interesting, you don't mention the time frame... but if it's "near" 100% then let say 99%? which is 1.01 in decimal odds - would you really bet 1M USD on it? every body can see this is nonsense
Yes, as I just discussed above, when examining the timelines everyone can see that what you are saying is nonsense.

That rule only holds true in absolute time, not in terms of human lifetimes (which is what matters). As I already noted, the USD has existed since 1792. The Pound has existed for over 1,000 years. They will continue to exist during our lifetimes, which is what matters. By comparison, Bitcoin might not exist next year.
Valuation matters ;) Both value only a fraction of what it was just a short years ago.

Article from 2018 by Allianz Global Investors. Makes interesting reading.

------

Could the US dollar lose its reserve-currency status?​

Lol, how do you always make up all these comments?
Again here, on what basis?
Why not 16?
you are clearly a crypto beliver not understanding that its your own grave of financial freedom.
bitcoin price is controlled by major banks like JPM and they dictate the price.
Why price is high probably going to dump to 19k ?
because they want to accumulate as much as possible before going parabolic when CBDC's will be implemented to make a final distribution.
And if you would observe markets you would see that nearly all major markets are near big resistance.
Oh what a nice coiincidence

That rule only holds true in absolute time, not in terms of human lifetimes (which is what matters). As I already noted, the USD has existed since 1792. The Pound has existed for over 1,000 years. They will continue to exist during our lifetimes, which is what matters. The USD will eventually end as a reserve currency, but it will not end as a currency (just as the GBP did not end as a currency after it lost its reserve status). By comparison, Bitcoin might not exist next year.

Yes, as I just discussed above, when examining the timelines everyone can see that what you are saying is nonsense.
so you would bet on dollar 1.01 in 30 years period against BTC?

it's not the same dollar and not the same pound that exist for those decades and especially not the same world

Article from 2018 by Allianz Global Investors. Makes interesting reading.

------

Could the US dollar lose its reserve-currency status?​

USD,CNY,AU

USD losing its major role as "sole" world reserve currency will decrease its value by arround 40-50%

so you would bet on dollar 1.01 in 30 years period against BTC?

it's not the same dollar and not the same pound that exist for those decades and especially not the same world
Obviously I would hold something that I know will still exists in 30 years (USD), versus something that might not even exist next year (BTC). You would be an idiot to do otherwise.

Why even ask the question? I do not understand your point.

Obviously I would hold something that I know will still exists in 30 years (USD), versus something that might not even exist next year (BTC). You would be an idiot to do otherwise. Why even ask the question.
When greed kicks in the brain stops thinking logic.
cough cough infl cough cough inflation
cough cough ponzi cough ponzi cough cough JPM controlled asset cough cough 2025 forbidden PoW cough cough cough

Predictions for BTC in dollar terms for end of the is year?

$100k?
$50k?
$35k?
$1?