Our valued sponsor

USD is plummeting! 2104 SATS

Everything depends when CBDC's will be implemented but it will be surely above 30k.
People will flee with their money into CURRENT crypto causing parabolic growth once the CBDC's with deep negative interrest rates will be implemented to avoid negative interrest rates where they will be milked in the end by the institutions who have accumulated these before for cheap .
Thats why i guess we will see a final 19k for cheap accumulation.

Attachments

• 13.png
    13.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
40%
$50k?

So if I understand you right. Your saying most probably just $50k?

Everything depends when CBDC's will be implemented but it will be surely above 30k.

I wold say it depends if Elon Musk tweets something positive or negative smi(&%.

I wold say it depends if Elon Musk tweets something positive or negative smi(&%.
Such a manipulator
Tesla made last year majority of its profit via bitcoin sales :D but in my honest opinion its just a show for the dumb crowd thinking Musk caused the pump or dump where in reality big institutions like JPM controls the price and milks traders expecially debtors/margin

Reactions: marioIT and uplana
:) no
I'm saying that if I must use your figures I'd estimate the probabilities of the BTC price being between those two values like this
e.g. there is 40% chance that the price will be somewhere between 50k and 100k by the end of the year

saying nothing less, nothing more

I'd say it could hover around 40-70k till year end, unless something big happens.
However next year either it flies 100k+ or "dies" as every CBDC is coming early 2023... (digital euro, india etc) and regulations are tightening A LOT.

I wonder where is this obsession with CBDC coming from? it's totally unrelated to BTC, it's no competition, just another s**t created by central authorities, "backed" with trust to them with all the pros/cons of fiat currencies...

I wonder where is this obsession with CBDC coming from? it's totally unrelated to BTC, it's no competition, just another s**t created by central authorities, "backed" with trust to them with all the pros/cons of fiat currencies...
A bunch of people in the internet with following claim when the CBDCs will be introduced (high prob), then "they" will stop and outlaw all private cryptocurrencies. I guess that is the obsession.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
The jury is out for me over CDBC's. Worrying is deep negative rates which they can implement like 369 mentioned. I seen articles in the past on talk of creating expiring money :confused:, i.e if you don't spend your CDBC within a certain amount of time it expires. Sounds like a dystopia.

----- quote start

Carter imagines the CBDC as a “programmable voucher that the Fed could control by twiddling buttons, having total visibility into and control over monetary velocity, making your money expire if not spent within 60 days, completely eliminating disfavorable uses of cash – it’s the holy grail for central bankers because it gives them full discretion.”

------ quote end

I seen articles in the past on talk of creating expiring money, i.e if you don't spend your CDBC within a certain amount of time it expires. Sounds like a dystopia.
The one thing that is 100% certain is that, with such government intervention, there will be serious unintended consequences. Will such government involvement bring great success or total incompetence?

Past results make the answer very clear. Be sure that you are not one of the wage slaves who pays.

Slave Class.jpg

China’s digital yuan could challenge the dollar in international trade this decade, fintech expert predicts​

--- quote start

China’s nascent digital yuan is set to challenge the dollar’s domination of international trade settlements in the next decade, according to Richard Turrin, author of “Cashless: China’s Digital Currency Revolution.”

“Remember, China is the largest trading country and you’re going to see digital yuan slowly supplant the dollar when buying things from China,” Turrin told CNBC’s “Squawk Box Asia” on Monday.

“If we go about five to 10 years out, yes the digital yuan can play a significant role in reducing the dollar’s usage in international trade,” said Turrin, a former banker who has also worked in fintech.

The drive toward alternative payment systems is likely to come from a desire by nations to reduce their current, “mostly 100%” reliance on the dollar, he said.

“What you’re going to see in the future is a rollback, a risk management exercise that seeks to slowly and maybe just slightly reduce the dependence on dollar, from 100% down to 80%, 85%,” he said.

----- quote end

Long term a USD plummet due to competing forces may occur.