Our valued sponsor

Veem.com

diatessaron

Pro Member
May 7, 2022
Mongolia
Visit site
Has anyone ever used these idiots? This is Conotoxia all over again. I create an account and minutes later this is what I get in my e-mail:

1.PNG

Didn't even create a business account. This is a bad review by the way.

I do agree that an extremely frequent rejecting of opening a bank/EMI account, which is a commonplace phenomenom nowadays, is a bad practice.

Nevertheless, I am afraid that the statement
“We are governed by relationships with financial institution partners and are not permitted to service all business types or situations.
This is not a reflection on you or your business, rather a function of the highly
regulated space in which we operate.”
describes the situation quite concisely... :(
This is Conotoxia all over again.
What do you mean? That Conotoxia applies a similar practice? (Because I do not see any other relationship between Veem and Conotoxia... or have I overlooked something?) And if so, why namely Conotoxia? That practice is really very common, unfortunately...

I do agree that an extremely frequent rejecting of opening a bank/EMI account, which is a commonplace phenomenom nowadays, is a bad practice.

Nevertheless, I am afraid that the statement
“We are governed by relationships with financial institution partners and are not permitted to service all business types or situations.
This is not a reflection on you or your business, rather a function of the highly
regulated space in which we operate.”
describes the situation quite concisely... :(

What do you mean? That Conotoxia applies a similar practice? (Because I do not see any other relationship between Veem and Conotoxia... or have I overlooked something?) And if so, why namely Conotoxia? That practice is really very common, unfortunately...
Conotoxia did the same thing, refused to open an account for no reason, saying that they cannot accept my "offer" even tho nothing was offered in teh 1st place. Denying users for no reason is retarded. No wonder these morons are failing left and right.