Our valued sponsor

Verification of notarized specimen signature

Brokenby2703

Member Plus
Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
just wonder if any of you can confirm whether the Notarized Specimen Signature (normally required to incorporate/form some company in certain countries) are verified by the agent or simply filled.

I'm in process to incorporate a company and, among all the required documents (which are all easy to provide), there is this Notarized Signature Specimen.
I have asked the broker and he confirmed that I can do anywhere in the worlds, subject that is done ONLY by a registered notary, and signature must match my passport.

The country I'm resident right now impose notary to report any act/notarized documents.
Just imagine when the documents is reporting "for the purpose of formation of LLC company in the....."

When I formed one of my previous company I was required to provide Bank reference letter which I did and it was genuine.
The broker contacted the bank with copy of the letter asking for its authenticity. Well although the reference letter was indicating "to whom it may concern", the broker requested the authenticity explaining that reference letter was requested by them to assist me in opening a bank account in the jurisdiction of.... Belize !
Thanks God was 6/7 years ago and my bank bankrupt one year later.

I was planning to copy and past a previous notary stamp from another country I had but not 100% sure I will be safe.....

Notary Definition:

"a person authorized to perform certain legal formalities, especially to draw up or certify contracts, deeds, and other documents for use in other jurisdictions"

It's amazing in 2019 we require a human being to authenticate you signed a piece of paper and they call this role a job in 2019. Hopefully they don't charge as much as they do in some places i.e the UK ns2.

Notary Definition:

"a person authorized to perform certain legal formalities, especially to draw up or certify contracts, deeds, and other documents for use in other jurisdictions"

It's amazing in 2019 we require a human being to authenticate you signed a piece of paper and they call this role a job in 2019. Hopefully they don't charge as much as they do in some places i.e the UK ns2.

Indeed I use them quite often for sell buy property etc.
I did use them for personal matters (like indeed signature specimen) but while I was abroad.
They normally charge between 200 to 300 euro.....

Do you know any notary which for the same amount of money can do it without visit them ? (from remote) ?

Usually you have to visit the notary service to do get anything stamped and signed. If you find any service that can do it remote, please don't hesitate to post a link or name here ;)

Looks not bad, wonder if the diffrent agency services or banks will accept it. I have contacted a few accounting firms who requested me to send original notarized documents to them by courier to ask if they will accept the service from notarize.com or they still will require me to send originals. I will post here the outcome!

Reactions: Martin Everson
Forget about Georgia agency, both I contacted refused to accept this as a replacement of the original documents to be send :(

Reactions: JohnLocke
Do you know any notary which for the same amount of money can do it without visit them ? (from remote) ?

No.

I have only ever been to a Notary once in my life to get 2 certified copies of my foreign passport when I was in UK. Cost was £160 ja334¤¤#. Never been back to a Notary again in my life...pure theft.

P.S Some Notaries can actually come to your location if you have multiple documents that need to be Notarized.

There is no way around to visit the notary most banks require original as my research so far show.. damn.

WoW that's f*****g expensive....last time I notarized my passport in Spain was less than €4

Damn thats cheap.....so you could get like 40 Notarized copies of your passport for same money I paid for 2 copies in UK bla-"!

Latest Threads