Our valued sponsor

"Verifo" very very slow

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hello,

Is there anyone here use Verifo? I don't know if the problem is only with me or with everyone. The transfers in Verifo very very slow, for ex: I make a transfer today, it is sent after 4- 24 hours or more (I mean, it does not leave the account until after 4- 24 hr). Also, incoming transfers appear in the account, but do not appear in the balance (i.e., they are not reviewed) until after a period of two hours over 5 working hours.

Is this normal?

Regards

Hi,

yes it's normal - Verifo is a high risk EMI that does check every single transaction additional.

Usually Verifo is used with Crypto, Gambling, Forex Companies etc.

If you are not from a high risk activity you are most likely served better with a mainstream EMI that does not review every single transaction manually.

I'm sure there is a reason why you bank with Verifo and most likely will this be the explanation for the manual reviews.

Hi,

yes it's normal - Verifo is a high risk EMI that does check every single transaction additional.

Usually Verifo is used with Crypto, Gambling, Forex Companies etc.

If you are not from a high risk activity you are most likely served better with a mainstream EMI that does not review every single transaction manually.

I'm sure there is a reason why you bank with Verifo and most likely will this be the explanation for the manual reviews.
Thank @Fred .
So that why they are very slow, and they don't have instant transfer because High risk?? but i think bankera high risk but not very slow like them.

Latest Threads